Reviews for The Senator's Son
aden0303 chapter 35 . 5/7
This is an amazing story and deserves so many more reviews! Definitely read it - you won't be disappointed!
Kksmum chapter 35 . 4/22
What a great story. Great characters. Nice bit of drama and angst. Loved it!
So I won’t be continuing to read as I really dislike stories where either Bella or Edward has a kid. I will however, say that from what I did read, it sounded wonderful. You’re writing style and just overall plot, other than the kid, sounded very well thought out!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 25 . 11/19/2017
It's a real pleasure to read your fiction. There is everything in there. Now to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2017
She's a lovely whore.
alainaroullier chapter 35 . 10/29/2017
Kinda crazy that the story is called The Senator’s son when the Epilogues are about the daughters.
alainaroullier chapter 10 . 10/15/2017
Oh dear. The old rivalry is back in full force!
alainaroullier chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Wait! What did she say?
liz1982 chapter 35 . 10/14/2017
Fanfreakingtastic story. Loved it. Will go an take a look on what you otherwise have written. ️️️️
twimima7 chapter 35 . 8/16/2017
Too funny for Edward, repeating what goes around comes around. He's daughters loving older men. Thank you for writing and adding the future outtakes of Edward and Bella's loving family. I really enjoyed reading the story again.
twimima7 chapter 34 . 8/16/2017
Good chapter and the tears just keep running. Good writing.
twimima7 chapter 32 . 8/16/2017
Very loving and touching father and daughter chapter. I can't help but feel the love too.
twimima7 chapter 28 . 8/13/2017
Best Christmas present and chapter. Love it!
twimima7 chapter 26 . 8/13/2017
Talk about drama in this chapter, I was so scared, worried and writing. My guess was right and you gave answers to all my questions. Good story.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 8/13/2017
I am also trying to figure out this mystery and only can think of Peter who made that statement of the perfect match. I also thought it could be Demetri because he lost he's job and family. Good story. Thank you.
1,939 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »