Reviews for The Senator's Son
twimima7 chapter 35 . 8/16
Too funny for Edward, repeating what goes around comes around. He's daughters loving older men. Thank you for writing and adding the future outtakes of Edward and Bella's loving family. I really enjoyed reading the story again.
twimima7 chapter 34 . 8/16
Good chapter and the tears just keep running. Good writing.
twimima7 chapter 32 . 8/16
Very loving and touching father and daughter chapter. I can't help but feel the love too.
twimima7 chapter 28 . 8/13
Best Christmas present and chapter. Love it!
twimima7 chapter 26 . 8/13
Talk about drama in this chapter, I was so scared, worried and writing. My guess was right and you gave answers to all my questions. Good story.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 8/13
I am also trying to figure out this mystery and only can think of Peter who made that statement of the perfect match. I also thought it could be Demetri because he lost he's job and family. Good story. Thank you.
LaPumuckl chapter 35 . 7/28
This was such a sweet story, and I loved how you made the circle complete itself in their family history; )
M Dunlap chapter 35 . 6/30
That was by far the best Twilight fanfic I have ever read. Hell, it was better than the actual story. As people were cleared, I did suspect Peter, especially since his smile didn't reach his eyes when Edward said he was going to ask Bella to marry him. An excellent story in every category. Yay!
Oops again stories mixed up sorry
Lauren see I thought maybe it might be Kate
LAB1 chapter 35 . 1/30
This was a great story. I pegged Peter right from the start. I really appreciate your using italics for the lemons. Made it super easy to scroll on down and continue to the story. Thanks so much! That should always be a thing with fanfic! Loved it!
julieide chapter 35 . 11/21/2016
I finish this fic in this moment and i love it so much.
The chapter 35 is perfect and i ask you for a sequel.
I need a sequel, please!
Prefect fic!
amberkey chapter 35 . 11/20/2016
Sooo much love for this story!
samiam77 chapter 35 . 11/15/2016
So I've read this story straight through and absolutely love it! I wish there were more chapters. Thank you for an awesome story!
Knit Bug chapter 35 . 11/6/2016
I loved this story. So much. Very well written. So much thought and detail. Thank you so much for writing this great story.

Knit