Reviews for The Senator's Son
SanguineTaurean chapter 35 . 4/8
Great outtake! And another soul mate union begins for the Cullen clan.
Poor Daddy Edward, having to give his oldest daughter away on her wedding day. Bella still keeps him in line. lol Now I know how my dad felt!
SanguineTaurean chapter 31 . 4/4
It's getting hard to keep up! lol They've all grown up.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 3/27
I read this story years ago so I don't remember all of the little nuances but I really like it and your writing. Hopefully this will go through unless I already reviewed this chapter.
dnmann chapter 35 . 3/17
Great story. A really fun read.
yayasimone chapter 4 . 3/4
Well shoot. I was enjoying the story, but I can't continue. It's quite all right to have a political setting, but I'm sure you have many Republican readers who don't enjoy being maligned. Trust me, we are not all money grubers, as is suggested my Mike. Check it out, Republicans donate more to charity than Democrats. Broad generalizations are risky, don't you think? I almost married a Democrat, but he was too narrow minded.
jrfanfrommo chapter 26 . 1/26
Oh my gosh this is THE best story I have read on FF! The details, the depth, the story, the love this family has for each other was amazing! I cried when I finished it! Would love to have an update on the "Kennedy's of Washington State"! :)
jennayg123 chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
I hate that it's taken me so long to finish this story but I'm absolutely in love with it! So happy everyone ended up with their happy ending!
Judyblue95 chapter 35 . 11/23/2014
And there it is! I bet there could be an outtake for each kid and cousin and grandchild, but now, since you're in the publishing world, this will have to suffice. It does, and in spades! Thank you so much for this absolutely, wonderfully satisfying story. It moves right into at least my top 10 ever. Thanks, and I'll check out your OF. Are they on Goodreads?
Judyblue95 chapter 34 . 11/23/2014
lovely and quite moving. your story is the perfect combination of sex, fluff, and drama!
Judyblue95 chapter 32 . 11/23/2014
such a lovely chapter...I have tears in my eyes...
Judyblue95 chapter 30 . 11/23/2014
OK I'm finishing this today! This first epi was a handful and covered a LOT of things. I'm posting the heck out of this on my FB page once I finish so hopefully you can expect increased reviews and favorites. I truly love this story and think it one of the best!
Judyblue95 chapter 26 . 11/22/2014
after I wrote last chapters review, and while I was cooking dinner, it occurred to me that it must be Peter! I know...it sounds like BS, but I swear it's true...I just started to put it all together after the private detective was said to have special forces connections...this was so well done! thank you!
Judyblue95 chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
This is where I am in the story now. I have been trying my best to figure out who is behind this whole harassing and threatening thing with Bella and haven't come up with a thing. No, that's not it. I keep switching my suspects and can't really settle on one. I suspect it may be someone who is not an obvious choice. Your are really doing this whole mystery thing very well. I love that, and all the wonderful sex, about this story. I may get to one or 2 more chapters tonight and will finish up tomorrow...
Judyblue95 chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
well, I read 7 more chapters today and I must say that I'm so in love with both Bella and Edward. They are fabulous individually and together! I'm not liking Charlie or Jacob much right now. I wonder what Jacob's devious plan is to break up E and B. I'll be back tomorrow!
1,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »