Reviews for The Senator's Son
LAB1 chapter 35 . 1/30
This was a great story. I pegged Peter right from the start. I really appreciate your using italics for the lemons. Made it super easy to scroll on down and continue to the story. Thanks so much! That should always be a thing with fanfic! Loved it!
julieide chapter 35 . 11/21/2016
I finish this fic in this moment and i love it so much.
The chapter 35 is perfect and i ask you for a sequel.
I need a sequel, please!
Prefect fic!
amberkey chapter 35 . 11/20/2016
Sooo much love for this story!
samiam77 chapter 35 . 11/15/2016
So I've read this story straight through and absolutely love it! I wish there were more chapters. Thank you for an awesome story!
Knit Bug chapter 35 . 11/6/2016
I loved this story. So much. Very well written. So much thought and detail. Thank you so much for writing this great story.

Knit
jel19 chapter 35 . 10/21/2016
This was one of the best, most enjoyable stories of Twilight fanfiction I have read. I loved it. I really enjoyed the characters and their interactions. Loved reading about the kids as they grew up and their lives and loves too. Just wish there was more. I just wanted to let you know how excellent your storytelling is. xxoo
adricastro chapter 32 . 5/31/2016
Re reading favorites that I love gives me warm fuzzies! I love these political Cullens!
Cullen Cousin chapter 35 . 4/26/2016
Enjoyed the story! Wonderful job!
QueenGB chapter 35 . 3/10/2016
I love this full circle outtake! Bravo on this amazing story I can't wait to read it again.
Cheers! X
QueenGB chapter 30 . 3/10/2016
Very nice Epi perhaps a snip nip is in order? Haha
QueenGB chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
I liked the way he proposed!
QueenGB chapter 26 . 3/10/2016
I was on the edge of my motherfucking seat! Brill! Simply brill!
QueenGB chapter 25 . 3/10/2016
Definitely Peter! So glad Charlie stayed in town and I hope Carlise really does something this time. Jacob what a douche nozzle.
QueenGB chapter 24 . 3/10/2016
Peter!
QueenGB chapter 23 . 3/10/2016
That was riveting for sure! I was worried there. So does Demitri know Peter from Portland? Are they working together for revenge. And yeah I agree with Edward the target seems to be Bella and Jacob was a means to an end? Jane I never understand how Edward would want to have sex with I tiny girl looking woman with "the crazy eyes" I'm just sayin...

Carry on...