Reviews for Human, Conditional
Azure Lightning Emerald Cloud chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
You've got one more loyal reader. I hope you come back to this story once the tumult of your life calms down/you feel like writing more. I love the subtlety of this whole narrative, the way Seras crosses in and out of the lives of the Serenity Crew as something different to each of them. It's nothing short of masterful.
kinigget chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
If and when this story updates, I'll be here waiting, your doing something very interesting here and I'm very curious to see where it goes
JustAreader chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
wow this fic is amazing
i really loved life sentence(the world and the characters you created in this history is fantastic)
and i'm glad there is a sequel
i never watched firefly so i get lost some parts
but nonetheless this is really interesting
shame its not updated in a long time
i wanted to see how this will end and how alucard and seras will make up
i hope you dont abandon this fic and continue one day
Daimyo chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Just re-read your story for what must be the 100th time- it gets better every time! I can't wait until the next update
navitor3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning reading this wonderful crossover. I'll choose to believe you'll continue it even though I know how impossible updating a story can be for many reasons :).

I really like Seras' growth in the story as well as the family she and Alucard have created. It's so different reading about a marriage between vanpires, the way they have years to waste that humans don't. And years to make up. I love the way they remain loyal to each other, even when things are at their worst and even after Seras completely walked out. Oh and the dinosaur fights were really amusing. :)

I'll put this story on my very short alert list. It's very worth it. :)
Larisa chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
It's wonderful! The update!
Thank you very much!
The chapter is very interesting
I wonder just like Seras how old Nikolai is...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Will this fairy tale be a fanfic? Looking forward to it. Also- this chapter (and previous ones as it seems I had not read them or it's been too long). I do love how you are making it canon, sort of, but with the add ins. Seeing the perspectives of the characters from the shows is quite cool. I also do like River's perspective, though at times it goes a bit too crazy and I get lost so I skip parts of it. (Sorry). I am rather glad Seras finally left, though I wish the two of them would just TALK, jeez. They're making themselves miserable. Oh well. :P

I like that it's following the episodes for now- but will it veer off? I am anxiously awaiting everyone realizing that Seras is involved in all of them.
Daimyo chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love this story and I am very glad to see that you are still working on it! Still incredibly interested to see how you work Seras into meeting the crew and how the Miranda plotline intersects with all of this
DemonRaily chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Well hope is the mother of fools, yet I still do hope you will update this awesome story faster than once a year...
Deacon Krow chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
It is really good to see a new part for this story. Glad to hear you are writing again. This part was great. There was one issue I had, that is no sense of timing of each part. It took a while to realize time had passed, or how much time had passeded between each scene. Only bit of criticism I can add. Thanks for writing!
Deacon Krow chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
I just recently found this story. I really do love it. I hope to see more soon. I know it's been a year since you've posted, but I hope this finds you well, and might inspire you to write more. Thanks :)
JustKalEl chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
I just want to say, you are a great story teller! I love the plot, and the characters ( even thought they were created by someone else, you have made them new and your own). Thank you for such a great story. You have used these beloved characters, from totally different stories and genres and made them better than the original authors ever dreamed possible. Congrats. I've read hundreds of fanfic's but never left a review before. You truely have talent. Thanks. Sincerely
Daimyo chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Just finished re-reading this story yet again- it gets better every time!
Arathelia chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
I was extremely intrigued when I saw this crossover, and I must say, I just love the interactions between the characters that you have shown. Even with OCs, which I am typically not fond of, I find myself enthralled by the story.

I understand real love rears its ugly head, but I sincerely hope you decide to continue with this story eventually.
darkspace137 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
this story is phenomenal I hope you will continue to write great stories and update soon
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »