Reviews for I Am The Hero
kello chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Ahh Please continue ahhh

The story is soooooo good ans full of suspense! :D
The Strategist chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
God,I HATE cliff-hangers!
Unknown chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Let "Peter" regain his memories! Maybe the gods can do something, especially Hades. Or, in the myths, people who were going to be reborn had to go to the River Lethe to wipe their memories. Let someone find a cure!
Liz77 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Please update soon
adsfaddf chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
Seriously update this is awsome.
adsfaddf chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
This ain't good. Update soon
bookADDICT6 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
LOL, he's name is Peter Johnson? Isn't that a name Mr. D gave him?

Anyway what I think about the prophecy is that it's a warning that monsters know that he used to be Percy and they're coming after him because he stopped Kronos and stuff (not sure if he did in this story). I think the last part of the prophecy is saying that the people who say they care about him don't really. They might only care about him because they want him to Percy again. As for the Ogygia Coast thing, maybe it's saying that if he shouldn't go near there because Calypso might not be the same or it'll trigger some memories.

Cannot wait for the next chapter!
bookADDICT6 chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
OMGSH, wow it's been a long time. But whats the oath though...?
bookADDICT6 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Aw, it's been too long but I wished it was Clarisse. It would have been hilarious!
bookADDICT6 chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Aw, it was a sweet reunion almost. Maybe Percabeth will prevail or at least best friends will prevail :)
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Love it, nice idea. It's really obvious that Peter might be a reincarnation of Percy. The same father and similar names doesn't help either.

Great so far!
super reader whoot chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Moonlight Sea Water756 chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
I love this story! Update!
bable631 chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
more plz
FunnelCakes chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
damn, calypso's involed. and please make percabeth happen again
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »