Reviews for Rikkai Crazy
CheshireCat19 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
trying not to laugh at this during class so very hard to do!
demoncat13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I think that I need to have my mental health checked...I ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT!
TsukikoIchihara chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
akaya's giggling made me laugh! XD
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
... I've never laughed so hard in my life. I even woke up my parents because of this! This was freaking amazing!
Channel-N chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
XD rofllol whooot?
TheMadChatterKina chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
THIS MAKES ME LIKE AKAYA MORE THAN MARUI.

You maker Marui such a girl~

And Aka-chi was making some sense here! But you forgot to mention how the water buffalo are the reinforcements, and will eat your sushi if you dont get away from the anti-itch cream.

And how you can use icing as an alternative.

_

I really like it when you write things like this.

It makes me feel like I'm not alone.

~Kn~
Papilio.Ageha chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Huh? what the? O_o
Frozen Obsidian chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
The Rikkai Crazy is to be feared. If any of the Rikkai Crazy was infectious, there would be a mass head-explosion incident occuring, because most brains aren't meant to be that crazy.

And holy smiting cricket, Yukimura is the shiiiiit.

Go Akaya! Keep getting high!

I think you've got me high too... Mehz...

Go and pick up your wrist now...

~FO
turquoise plus lavender chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
roflmfao waaaaaaaaaat?
Rosie-Chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This IS the most random thing you've written. Ever. Really, without a doubt. What just happened here?

Jackal running from a feral Akaya. Akaya cuddling with Niou's sneakers. Singing with Yukimura.

Oh dear.
enlightened despot chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
...what?

o.o

o.O

O.O

XD

I will have nightmares tonight.
Pretty Purple Plaid chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
POTT!

:D

Prince of table Tennis? Is there an obnoxious brat named Echizen Ryoma? :(

Akaya giggling is immensly disturbing, yes.
Hidden Pleasures chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
"The brat's not high. This is just his belated dose of Rikkai Crazy." Killer.

But this does make me a little worried for your sanity.
Yagyuu Hiroshi chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Mosquitos?W hut? XD

Favorite was Jackal and Akaya's race, for sure. This fic has made me high too!
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
... what? (i know i basically repeated what you wrote in the A/N but that's the only word that truly expresses my feelings at this point O.o)

okay. i like akaya on a high. he's even more lovable XD god, singing a lullaby to sneakers? that's gotta be a new, uhm, high. -shot- were you that bad after watching PoT? i wasn't, not quite, but i did spend a good few weeks (in the hols) watching PoT about eighteen hours a day. or more. O.o

the aliens and mosquitoes thing was just weird, but the sneakers and the Lion King was pretty plausible (taking into account the akaya on a high). i found the bit where akaya went sprinting after jackal particularly amusing

i love rikkai crack, and rikkai crack from you is always great :) thanks for writing!

~ceru-chan

P.S. in answer to your PM, i liked the fivesome pic though only four of them could be seen clearly (i hope the one in the middle was niou), i will read your latest chapter of Russian Roulette ASAP (just... the monstrous length of it kinda scares me, so i'm waiting for one of those very rare long periods of free time to enjoy it properly), and i'm working on a bday fic for my friend Kid9535 but it's Gintama and i dunno whether you watch it. yeah.

... that was a looooong P.S. O.o