Reviews for A Little Shakespearean
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/7
I loove this. SO much. It's flawless.
fouzia269 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love how you use the scene of the taxi in paris!

thank you fo this amazing story!
JNYC chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
this was pretty awesome! great fic!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I loved Blair's progressive love for the Bard and how her knowledge of love increased so did her appreciation for how twisted, dark and all encompassing it can be. Just amazing.

My favorite part was the ending (surprise), but when they both are finally in the same story at the same time, that is when they can truly be together.

I loved it. Excited to read the other fic you mentioned too!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
am i childish for laughing at "Benedick"?

great story. Makes me want to read Much Ado. Whats the ending like? Anyway, I liked this. I also love how Chuck is so confident that she's going to be his wife, and so arrogant and self-assured on the outside when he's probably sweating with nerves on the inside. Good job!
Chairforever chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Perfection!
READER120 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
LOVED IT im a shakespeare fanatic so i was just blown away by this lol
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was excellent to read.

Of course, Blair would rather dwell in denial, than admit that there's still something between herself and Chuck.

But I'm sure if he really kept pursuing her, she wouldn't have a choice but to give him another chance to be in her life.

After all, those two are perfect for one another.

Really enjoyed this, a lot.
abelard chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
You're a genius. I love this. It's so right on that B. would love R&J as a girl and end up as Beatrice to C.'s Benedick. Wonderful! I love all the different phases they go through and all the ways they try to not see what's there, or deny it...to no avail, of course!