Reviews for I BELIEVE IN YOU
Learn to Read chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
This is not a Mary Sue. Diamond is a book character. Read the books. Diamond of Long Cleave and Peregrin Took get married. This was just a different take on it and a nice little tale. A Mary Sue is totally different.
Overly Cynical chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
*cough*Mary-sue*cough*
Lady-Ravenhawk chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
That was really good! I like it a lot! Well done.
SilverElf chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
That was an amazing story. I get slightly angered when I look for a good pippin story and all i find is slash...I'm glad at least one person has respect for him.
Forget Yesterday chapter 2 . 7/24/2002
AAAAAAAAH! CUTE!

I LOVE this! It's Pippin romance, WITHOUT slash! Thank you for writing this
Andarta Wildhearth chapter 2 . 4/17/2002
Please continue this story, I have always wondered about Pippin and Diamond. Please write more?

Andarta
Okami3 chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
i love these! You're a good writer
FictionHobbit chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
That rocked
Katja Kunk chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
What happens whe he see's Frodo and Marry? Wrte more please,I love it!
Puddum chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
awwww! how sweet! Poor Pip! It's not his fault!
princess katie chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
aww.. pip is my fave hobbit so i like this story! _
Avelera chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
That was so sweet! I absoloutely loved it! True to the book (I must admit I was afraid it would be a Mary Sue at the beginning). A good explanation for why she was there, and very well written! You did what fanfiction is supposed to do, expand on the characters. I think I like Diamond now!
An Cailin Rua chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
awwWWWWW! Bravi! Bravi! Cuteness... poor Pip!
Hope33 chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
i like it :)

its quite a different concept.
Tigris Blessing chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Omg! I actually cried! The way you wrote it, it was so touching to my soul. Pippin is my favourite charecter, and often wondered how they gotten together. I'd love to have your permission to make a link to this on my Hobbit fansite. Please email me about it!

Tigris