Reviews for All the fun of the fair
undecidable chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Sam knows at least one excorcism incantation by heart and all Cas has to do is lay his hands on them to smite those sons of bitches. Plus, Cas always has his Angel blade and one of the brothers always has Ruby's knife with them, along with their handguns. So how were they caught so easily by such seemingly low-level demons? Just a thought.
DeansSammy chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
good last chapter but got the knifes pulled out and was there more then one knife in sams torso i only got the one in the shoulder and the one in the leg.i was just me a little and btw i loved it that you put crowley in there.
DeansSammy chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
love the chapter,it's probably Bobby,my guess.
DeansSammy chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
i so have to read on can't stop really have to do this right now so till next review.
DeansSammy chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
oh my can't wait for the next but have to do it later gotta go workin
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
likeit but now of to the next chapter
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
I'm terrified of clowns, and this just made it worse!

Good story
monkeymuse chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
WOW I guessed right
monkeymuse chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Neat twist love the use of clowns in this fic. What coud be worst for Sam than a demon clown who wants to rip him a new one? I am thinking being straped down to the wheel thing and having knives tossed at you. But i will keep reading to see what you came up with.
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
I don't wanna go to any fairs anymore either. Good story, glad it all ended well and Crowley's always a fun personality to see pop up.
ritsam chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
cool cool. Delicious mixture of hurt Sam n pro Dean. And demon possessed clowns! Nice idea.

Ritu
geniuscook chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
I'd say Gabriel.. but why would he chant?

Bobby..?

No Idea! :)
Devil917 chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Damn you cliffhangers D: lol

Great story (:
TV JUNKIE93 chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Bobby or maybe its cas somehow lol idk but update soon
Emrys1411 chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Such a cliffhanger!I cant think who would want to save Sam...Hmm...Nice chapter,cant wait for when you update next,

Have a nice Holiday X