Reviews for That Would Be Mustard, Mum
bellastrange51 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So sweet. I love George's sensitive side. Just beautiful!
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I thought the mustard/soap thing was amusing, but I couldn't figure out why you wrote that in THIS story.

I thought it waas funny how Molly changed the diaper in less than two mintures (as expected).

The ending was also very expected, yet sadly sweet.
Kara Black chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
aww this is so sweet :D I love it! fav of course.
DanDevWe chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
ahh. That was a sweet story
wandthief chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Aww, cute!
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
It seems to me that the second half of the story doesn't link back very strongly with the first, as though - almost - there are two stories, here. The idea is cute, though, and with a little tweaking, it'd be a spectacular story - one that could go on.

(FYI - an "affection squeeze" seems ... like very ... erm... special wording...)

A nitpick - "It'll take her longer than* that." "Then" should be "than", as indicated. Another - It seems very clumsy to refer to George's son as "Fred II" within the context of the story...
in sync chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Aw, sweet. I liked the use of the quote- it seemed like something George or Fred would do.

Mystii
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
awww...that was soo cute!
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
You do enjoy doing family stories don't you? Anyway, that was really cute and you managed to squeeze the quote in there too. Very nice :)
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Great story. I love how you portray the Weasley family dynamic so well in all your writing. Great job! :D