Reviews for El Tiempo DirĂ¡
NekoAmi1216 chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
When are you going to update this? *sparkle eyes*
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
This is pretty good. But romano is really playing with fire here. I would have stayed up on deck and helped the crew finish loading. Just seems like a better way to blend in than being caught "slacking off" even though he isn't even part of the crew.
Roxi2Star chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I love this story
Yaoiholic28 chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Awww, yes! Go Romano~!

But, as soon as you wake up...hehehe...Boss Spain won't be very pleased with you3

Good job, can't wait for the next one! Thank you!
Tamer Lorika chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
:D Oh boy, roma... someone's gonna be maaadddd. :) cute update - poor spain, feeling like things are slipping out his fingers..
CrazyHoney chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Yees! Romano is the most talented for hiding ! x)

I just dicovered your fanfiction and I literally devoured it! It's very well written !

I like how Romano love his care-taker . The previous chapters were so sorrowful !D,:

Antonio think too much about the New World...

I look forward for the next chapter !
Lumoa chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Well we finally got him on the ship! _ I'm actually crossing my fingers for Spain not finding out about Romano for awhile. Although since Romano is kind of a spoiled brat he's gonna have a difficult time on the ship.
Bloodypleasures chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Oh wow! I can't wait to see what happens next! Will Spain recognize him or not? I do hope so XD
Lumoa chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
You actually updated! ;A;
BakaRamenBowl chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
OH My! Excited! *v*
Statuess chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Hi~ The update was lovely and I look forward to the next. :) I hope life in general goes well for you! *hugs*
melancholyAdversary chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Write more please?
Tamer Lorika chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
:D I'm so glad you updated - I'm sorry about the health problems, though, no bueno. In any case, I firmly believe this chapter was worth the wait~ I love their interactions and Spain's little bedtime story, and I'm just so pleased that Romano will be with him~~
chrono-contract chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
oh romanito's soooooo cute! XD
Roxi2Star chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
EKKK! I cant wait! and im sorry to hear about your medical issues... I hope you can over come them.