Reviews for El Tiempo DirĂ¡
NekoAmi1216 chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
When are you going to update this? *sparkle eyes*
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
This is pretty good. But romano is really playing with fire here. I would have stayed up on deck and helped the crew finish loading. Just seems like a better way to blend in than being caught "slacking off" even though he isn't even part of the crew.
Roxi2Star chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I love this story
Yaoiholic28 chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Awww, yes! Go Romano!

But, as soon as you wake up...hehehe...Boss Spain won't be very pleased with you3

Good job, can't wait for the next one! Thank you!
Tamer Lorika chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
:D Oh boy, roma... someone's gonna be maaadddd. :) cute update - poor spain, feeling like things are slipping out his fingers..
CrazyHoney chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Yees! Romano is the most talented for hiding ! x)

I just dicovered your fanfiction and I literally devoured it! It's very well written !

I like how Romano love his care-taker . The previous chapters were so sorrowful !D,:

Antonio think too much about the New World...

I look forward for the next chapter !
Lumoa chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Well we finally got him on the ship! _ I'm actually crossing my fingers for Spain not finding out about Romano for awhile. Although since Romano is kind of a spoiled brat he's gonna have a difficult time on the ship.
Bloodypleasures chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Oh wow! I can't wait to see what happens next! Will Spain recognize him or not? I do hope so XD
Lumoa chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
You actually updated! ;A;
BakaRamenBowl chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
OH My! Excited! *v*
Statuess chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Hi The update was lovely and I look forward to the next. :) I hope life in general goes well for you! *hugs*
melancholyAdversary chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Write more please?
Tamer Lorika chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
:D I'm so glad you updated - I'm sorry about the health problems, though, no bueno. In any case, I firmly believe this chapter was worth the wait I love their interactions and Spain's little bedtime story, and I'm just so pleased that Romano will be with him
chrono-contract chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
oh romanito's soooooo cute! XD
Roxi2Star chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
EKKK! I cant wait! and im sorry to hear about your medical issues... I hope you can over come them.