Reviews for It Started With A Deceased Fish
Hikaru SD chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
... I'm not sure whether to be happy that they ended up together... or sad because it took Demyx's fish (poor Sebastian D: ) dying for it to happen :/

Oh well, at least it was different than every other fic that i've read. The plot was ESPECIALLY unique.. and kinda humorous xD
Emilyy chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
So, Zemyx is my favorite pairing, and this for for sure in my top three favorite one shots for them. Demyx is absolutely adorable! I want to squeeze him until he pops! Ahh so hot and yummy! You never disappoint me! 3 keep up the sexy work!
Nothing-Special-010 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I facking loved this o.o
Living.Without.A.Heart chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
it's like i died and went to heaven! you are amazing! i'm gonna go and clean up my nosebleed now (:
youngnozomi chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Amazing story. A great One-shot. I love your works! Thanks for another awesome Zemyx story! Till next time.
Captain Isa Von Pickles chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
O_o *faints from massive nosebleed*

10 minutes later:

*suddenly shoots upright* THAT WAS BRILLIANT! :D I loved it!
lemonlimediddies chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
awhs that was super cute! you write really good:)
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh Gawd, why didn't I read this earlier! / Holy damn, that was hot. The notification has been sitting in my email inbox for so long... And I just now got around to reading this fic! What the hell is wrong with me?

Lol, anyways, I hope you can tell I loved this fic. Definitely great. There were a few tiny grammar things that were bugging me, but that's because I'm a grammar nazi... -sweatdrop- Overall, very wonderful story. I love it!
luckless-is-me chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh, that was adorable. Poor Dem-Dem lost his fishie...T.T

Anyway, I loved it. The beginning made me laugh, because it was such a Demyx-y thing to do.
little-caitlin chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
;jf *general button mash of glee*

heeeeeee 3

this was great. really. It was unbelievably hot, plus adorable and amusing at the beginning! X3 thank you sooooo much. I flailed like an idiot when i seen the email update. flailed I tell you.

I always love your fanfiction. your writing is fantastic. thank you so much for this. it was amazing.
doesntseeyouthesameway chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was amazing, that's all I can say. I loved it! And I especially loved the names of the fish. :) Poor Sebastian.