Reviews for Love, Free as Air
lol
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Compensation - loool :-)
serenityselena chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
an interesting story with a very entertaining threesome :)
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 21 . 4/10/2015
I read this story out of curiosity, for I am a supporter of HPDM, but not with SSHPDM, SSHPDM, or SSDM. Despite a slight discomfort of mine for imagining Severus with someone(s) I don't normally pair him with, the story was enjoyable and I reached the last chapter before even realizing it. I'm also not much a supporter for threesomes, more so for the sheer confusion they randomly cause my brain for so many directions then anything else, I liked that it stretched my boundaries of comfort without driving me away.

Thank you for such a good story that I could enjoy quite happily despite the boundaries pushed (to which I has also enjoyed)
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 14 . 4/10/2015
I was waiting since chapter one for Harry to call Severus a right bastard. Word for word XD
NaNaChan95 chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
I'm favoriting this story for the line about voldemort's nose and the line about a drunk on power Hermionie taking over the world. You mam/sir have won the internet. XD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
...Severus Snape has Issues. that should be the title of this chapter.
...hahaha xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
Harry's kinda being a bit presumptuous, but... i'm curious as to where this is going... :P
Articuno chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Great story!
Articuno chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
Snape is a sneaky bastard.
Spooky1001 chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Out of all the "angst" fanfictions I've read, I feel like it wasn't truly angst. There usually is only two or three chapters with "angst" then after that it just feels like the characters are fishing for compliments.

Great work for being the first and probably the only author with Harry Potter fanfictions with real and true angst. The feelings and angst in this fanfiction were unbelievably real.
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is hilarious. O M Gs
Maria chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
Well so far I'm on chapter 15 and although it's very well written and has a very grown-up tone to the story telling...
I can't YET understand why you rated it M...
I'm still anxiously awaiting the smut... (If there is any).
;)
However I am enjoying it, it's very deep and conflicting being inside these tree men's heads...
charlie74656 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
I'm reading through this story but just had to review at this point to say how much I enjoyed the start of this chapter with the analogy of the silence as a hunting beast - very powerful. Also, although I don't particularly enjoy Severus having such a tough time in fics, the whole Snape as manipulator thing is another very powerful story line and I really like how you're allowing Harry to not be spiteful or to cut off entirely any hope of Severus earning back Draco's attention. There's just enough hope there to keep a SS fan reading. ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
Should have re-worded that last bit of Harry's lecture. I get the impression what people think (even if they are wrong or right) is what he sees as important. Which it isn't. At all.

Should have focused more on them making a name for themselves, and giving the public the middle finger instead of rushing to change the public's thought on them for better. More about them, and their future, then the public.