Reviews for Love, Free as Air
This is your Heichou speaking chapter 12 . 5/28
Literally the highlight thus far is the frankly adorable shy owl. I don't even know why it's so cute, it just is.
shera98 chapter 21 . 5/20
This story was amazing! I loved it. I love how the unbreakable vow being released had such an impact. Lol
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 21 . 3/7
I'm sad it's over, I love your fiction from the beginning to the end! The story is interesting and captivating and well written.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2016
Cute ending
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
lol
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Compensation - loool :-)
serenityselena chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
an interesting story with a very entertaining threesome :)
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 21 . 4/10/2015
I read this story out of curiosity, for I am a supporter of HPDM, but not with SSHPDM, SSHPDM, or SSDM. Despite a slight discomfort of mine for imagining Severus with someone(s) I don't normally pair him with, the story was enjoyable and I reached the last chapter before even realizing it. I'm also not much a supporter for threesomes, more so for the sheer confusion they randomly cause my brain for so many directions then anything else, I liked that it stretched my boundaries of comfort without driving me away.

Thank you for such a good story that I could enjoy quite happily despite the boundaries pushed (to which I has also enjoyed)
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 14 . 4/10/2015
I was waiting since chapter one for Harry to call Severus a right bastard. Word for word XD
NaNaChan95 chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
I'm favoriting this story for the line about voldemort's nose and the line about a drunk on power Hermionie taking over the world. You mam/sir have won the internet. XD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
...Severus Snape has Issues. that should be the title of this chapter.
...hahaha xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
Harry's kinda being a bit presumptuous, but... i'm curious as to where this is going... :P
Articuno chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Great story!
Articuno chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
Snape is a sneaky bastard.
Spooky1001 chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Out of all the "angst" fanfictions I've read, I feel like it wasn't truly angst. There usually is only two or three chapters with "angst" then after that it just feels like the characters are fishing for compliments.

Great work for being the first and probably the only author with Harry Potter fanfictions with real and true angst. The feelings and angst in this fanfiction were unbelievably real.