Reviews for Ice Queens
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Okay...now I really feel sorry for Pinky. She's trapped in a rather forceful arrange marrige and can't seem to get out of it. I always thought Derby and Pinky's relationship won't work...and this story proves it well.
Nerd goddess chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Beatrice is probably my favourite character and I love it when you write about her!
ThisIsNot-Music chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Well, I read through all of these in one go and they are all pretty much amazing. Thanks to you, I see all of these girls in a new light now. Pinky's chapter was the most touching to me (I got really sad reading it for a moment there). She seems so trapped, poor girl :( . I'd off myself if I was being forced to marry and of my coisins (the horror!)

Well, as a suggestion, I think you should do Eunice. For some reason I just feel so bad for her character and stuff. I mean, yeah, sometimes she is utterly disgusting (fooling around with Pedro in the bathroom stall . . . really?), but she is a (virtual) human and she has (virtual) feelings.

Anyway, good job. You have been favorited and reviewed . . . and alerted. YAY!
MemaiS chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I really like this story, very rarely do you see the girls talked about in fics, they're usually tossed aside or play the bitch card. Lovely, lovely writing. Definitely would love to see more of your works!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
I like this much! Perhaps we could see one of the younger girls next, or maybe Eunice! Nobody really likes her... My one piece of advice here would be to add at least ONE genuinely nice male in this story,since most (except for the mention of Johnny) seem to be portrayed negatively.
Thisisntmypenname chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
i think u shuld do melody adams cuz itd b cool to hav a little kids perspective. plus evn though she likes school and is a 'goody two shoes' she's the only lil kid that cusses and she likes bad boys. in short i love wat ur doing here.
Thisisntmypenname chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Tad? wasnt it Gord she messed around with?
Joshp9690 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Plz do a chapter for my fave girl Beatrice. Give us real life nerds/geeks something to look foward to. Nerds/geeks rule!
TheFireflyofLight chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
These are so good! Could you do Zoe and Beatrice next? Those two are my favorites. Keep up the good work!
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
That was so Mandy. :D

Maybe you could write about Eunice?
whatareyouwaiting4jimmy chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I have a request.

Can you do a girl that doesn't go to Bullworth? And by girl I mean woman. And by woman I mean Brandy. And she's a midgit.

She's the little person you meet in 'Small Offenses'. Based on her lines, you could make it all dramatic and stuff.

You don't have to do it, but I'd appreciate it. She never gets a mention in fics.
Miss Ordered chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
This provides a lot of insight into Pinky's character. She actually realizes that Derby is almost as trapped as she is. I was silently cheering when Pinky said "I hate you both". She seems a bit misandristic here, but I guess any girl would be angry if put into such a situation.

It reminds me of the position of women during Victorian times.
9oreo9 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Aw :(

I've always felt bad for Pinky because in mostly every story I see, Pinky is a bitch. She actually seems like a really nice person (besides the 'I'm a princess!' thing, lol).

Simpático capítulo, yo no puede esperar para el después :)
Miss Ordered chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
The first line made me smirk.

This chapter was definitely in character. (I'd italicize 'definitely' if I could.) It's interesting how Christy shifts from slightly neurotic to normal without it becoming full blown angst/wangst. A lot of writers have problems with this. I LOL'd when Christy was describing how beautiful the gym was when it burned. (LOL. You noticed her watching in the background during the beginning of the "The Gym is Burning".)

I'd suggest Pinky next. Just imagine being in her shoes. She's pretty much being forced to marry her a*****e cousin. However, there is a more decent side to her character. Those together would be an interesting drabble.
9oreo9 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I liked the end :D

This was good Who are you planning on making next?