Reviews for Listen To Your Heart
FireWitch25 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
That was so beautiful! Oh, I loved it sooo much! The only criticism I have is that Sonic may've been a teensy weensy OOC in the things he said but overall; an amazing story ;D
Soniclover1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is the best one shot ever! So cuuuuuute! Omg loved it
Kamehameha chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Nice, I really like the secondary voice person (forgot the word for it). Also if you look around the internet there is literal evidence of sonamy written by SEGA.
seddiefan2019 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was an amazing, touching, and inspiring fanfiction! I love everything and it made me cry. I am so happy. Amazing work! Late but oh we'll
I love it and I love u!
Amilia Rose chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
You just made my day I cried I smiled I- I don't know what to say but please make more please?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
this story almost made me cry. I love this so much,so keep making great Sonamy stories. P.S - make a shadrouge story and make it awesome pleaseeeeeee! P.S.S - listen to your heart is a song. Did u know that.
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
awwwwww! wat a cutie! this story was so sweeeet yet sad at the same time! who knew nightmares could bring peole toghether! great story!;D
Skyelara chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
this is definately one of my favorite sonamy oneshots. Fantastic work! Seriously, great job. You kept the characters in character, and you didn't rush it like most authors would. Description, emotions, and thoughts were very good as well.

Buuuut...there were some mistakes. I saw a couple of spelling mistakes, the only one I can remember being "Shear" for I think "Share." Also, I noticed a few grammar mistakes, the major one being with dialogue. I'll come up with an example.

"Hi, Amy." Said Sonic. This should be:

"Hi, Amy," said Sonic.

I just read your other story, and I don't think you had any errors like this in that one, so you might have already picked up on this.

Anyway, great job with this oneshot. I love it and it is definately going on the favorites list. :) cute and sweet...just how I like it!
R.tistiC chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Told you I'd review your stories one day. XD Sorry it took so long. You seem to be cruising since starting this whole Sonic/Amy thing. If that's what you really like to write, than totally go for it. _ What you decide to do in life should be something you love to do so much, you'd do it whether or not you get paid for it.

Now. Let me point out that there are a few typos, grammatical errors, and even missing words throughout the whole thing. 'She "dived" straight into the water' is supposed to be "dove" for example. And in '"Take it easy, Sonic. Just breathe." She heard him say.' You switched the pronouns around. I'm sure you meant, HE heard HER say. That's not the only place you make that pronoun mistake either. And by 'shear', I'm pretty sure you mean 'share'. You did that twice by the end. But being the writer of any kind of story, those are easy to miss. Especially if you've already been through it so much that you pretty much have it memorized. Sometimes the server of this website doesn't do so well with those either with remaking mistakes you thought you had fixed.

I'd like to give you a tip on vocabulary as well. You seem to use the words 'comforting'and 'warm/warmth' quite a bit more than is necessary. A thesaurus is good for picking different words that still get that same point across. To avoid redundancy, I'd recommend trying that.

Also, unless you meant it to be a figure of speech, Tails isn't really Sonic's little brother. They have just known each other for such a long time despite the differences in their ages that they practically consider each other as family. For those who may not know much about the games or TV shows, perhaps you should clarify that a little more. Also, you described Sonic in what he looks like and what he is animal-wize, but you never did that with Tails in saying anything about him being a yellow-furred, two-tailed fox except a brief mention of his animal type as Sonic leaves. (I can't remember if he uses those two tails like a helicopter to fly in Sonic X, as I know he mostly does the flying in the X-Tornado, but he certainly does it in the comics and the SatAM show.)

There's also the factor of Sonic never taking breaks. I remember in Sonic X whenever he wasn't running, he was pretty much sleeping. If not on a roof, or by a tree, then in a field of flowers. So he DOES in fact take breaks. Even if it's not particularly to rest from being tired. Though he DOES get worn out after running for a while, especially in hard battles, but it's very rarely in the show that he actually does show exhaustion. It takes a LOT for him to get anywhere near tired. Let alone even show it. True, he never gets tired of running in general, and as his way of life, especially when it's for a little cruise, or simply for the sheer thrill of going so fast, you break the sound-barrier, but he DOES also like to kick back every now and then. So long as it doesn't involve him getting wet. Knowing that even Sonic in fact does get tired or takes a break, even if for just a short time, would be more of a reason why Tails shouldn't overwork himself.

As far as stopping because he's trying to sort out his feelings for Amy that you've created for this particular story... Well, there's is still a way to do that with the description I had just given you with Sonic actually stopping to see and enjoy a landmark he hadn't see before. I get the sense from the show that running DOES make him feel more free of the troubles of the world and he stops (even if briefly) to enjoy the better views of it. But now he makes sudden stops for different reasons other than ones that he is able to physically see. If you get my drift. ;)

Now. I believe I've already informed you that I'm not as much into romance novels as you are. Although I DO know enough about them to know what works in them.

You are certainly getting good at describing the thoughts, feeling and uncertainties that come with love. And when people are in love, they do things that they themselves don't expect to be doing until after they've already done it. While there is the repetitive issue and a few things with dialog that could be improved, those kinds of improvements come with practice and getting critiques from peers. Those arguments Sonic supposedly has with his own heart were sensible and kind of funny when Sonic was trying to deny it. As I think it should be with romance stories. Good job on that.

You've come a long way since telling me you first wanted to be a writer and you can only get better from this point on. I plan on reading more of your stories in the future when time permits. _ Good luck with everything and I hope this review helps.
Jaegermeister97 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
this was the best story i have ever read. well done. i was gonna cry when he finally admited his feelings for amy. Like i said, Well done!
Inuyashafanfun chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
LOVE . IT . AHHHHHH ! 3
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
*melts from intense fluffiness* Awww, that was so cute!
Writer's Freedom chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
There is a song called "listen to your heart." I think Silverdawn made a wise choice to give the contest prize to you.

I believe it was very built up, whereas most stories jump immediately to the action/romance in your case. The sheer joy of reading your story gave me quite some inspiration for a while.

Wow! you succeeded to do something that I've failed completly to do. Splicing the paragraphs and sentances were quite evident, especially to speech.

Also, I've been looking for writers who are willing to review my works for a little competition I'll be setting up soon, details are up, but I'm not completely ready to give it out so long. (oh yes, If you want me to use reviews of yours in my compie, just ask.)

I've really enjoyed the story, although it could do with minor spellcheck with word. Seems like openoffice writer doesn't have a suffice spell/grammar check to check on minor errors. I've been able to see some of your errors while (quite pleasantly) enjoying your text. It weighs down your work a little, but it's like it's balanced in a way.

I'm past my 1000 character limit, so I'll PM you if you want any details.

See you next chapter
Wassupdude chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hi,

I wanted to say that this story is really good. You have a talent at describing emotions or thoughts. I particuliary liked the way you wrote the flashback without even writing it like:

Flashback:

and

End of the flashback

It's really nice you put SonAmy in there, but like you're Lyoko story, you could put other couples

About the story A Pleasant Farewell, I have to say I am a big Lyoko's fan.

Anyway, good writing I hope you will continue your excelent work

AmeliaRose98
TheLittleBubble chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Man, I'm putting this to my favourites! :D Great job!