Reviews for The Benefit of Being Selfish
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I LOVE Aqua Vanitas encounters. This was great, well written and I reallly do wish you made this into a series. But I noticed Aqua seemed a bit too trusting. I would have liked to see her question him a bit, but then again she was lost so, meh. Lol, keep up the good work. It's hard to find good stories nowadays.
Mooncry chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Very interesting point of view that Vanitas has! It made sense to the point that it's almost ok to be selfish once in awhile. I can easily relate myself to Aqua's position. '
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That seems like good advice. Every now and then, everyone should be a little bit selfish.
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was kind of creepy ( but in a good way!). your fic is very well written and I like how Vanitas would say the strangest things and Aqua would just try to ignore them. "Torturing innocent civilians"? Personally, I think if someone said that to me (joking or not), I'd be very, VERY worried.

Good job and keep up the good work!

Dare or No Dare
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Cool!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Haha this was awesome, I would never have thought of anything like this. What an interesting view on life that Vanitas has.

Also, this is probably the only way they can talk without one trying to murder the other. Great story, Temari! Again, your dialogue is really great!