Reviews for Fame Less Than Infamy
ZeroPanda chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
B Bridesmaid. Nice.

Rui! This piece is fantastic, I can't put words to it. It was well thought out, beautiful, grotesque, inspiring, lyrical, lovely, awful, and just amazing. I know some of those are contradictory, but that's how I feel.

I love it!
lizardandtheitcarlos23 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This story was great!

It makes me think of MU...that kind of scares me now actually...its like the afterlife communism everyone goes there.

You should totally do a crack fic or a funny alternative ending with Light dancing on the table like u said
Hat O' Doom chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Great story! I definitely did sit back and enjoyed the story
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Very nicely done. There's no lack of fics like this, but the touch of the third-party narrator sets it apart. It might be just me, but everything after L showed up (aside: describing L as a panda is questionable at the best of times, but doing so while Light is hemorrhaging to death is...jarring, to say the least) seemed...disjointed, I think the word for it is. And the random L/Light. Is this pairing now mandatory for all fics involving those two? Like if you don't, the Yaoi Police will come and arrest you? Seems like it, anyway, with the sheer volume of left-field L/Light in DN fics. Anyway. Very nicely done, nonetheless.
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Very nice job with this fanfic, although I have to say the dark hood was a bit meldramatic I always have this picture of L stuffing Light's head in a potato sack or something just as humiliating. But that's a matter of opinion. I loved his rant, it reminded me of some of Alucard's rants on the scum of the world, anyway it was very Light like and very well done. Though I have to say I kind of disagree with his suicide, again more of a matter of opinion, but to me Light is almost too proud to commit suicide. Or if he did it would be very elaborate, such as setting himself up in a situation where he's killed by an angry mob of Kira haters. But I love the overdramtic way he dies, the blood flowing out of his face that was a nice touch. I really don't have any complaints, this was very well done. (And I really wouldn't want to see Light doing the cell block tango on a table either).
Voltagen chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hey Takada. This is a very nice piece of one shot fan fiction. Not too long, but not too short, well worded and good use of the characters from the anime/manga. I also like the little epilogue at the end of this, if you can call it an epilogue. I also like the fact that you feel like you're watching Kira die in front of your eyes, although it is a tad disturbing.

I will point something out. There is a probably insignificant typo in one of the speeches Kira gives out. "..., Dealt out heat attacks,..." Am I right to suppose that was supposed to say Heart attacks, instead of Heat attacks?

But other than that small hiccup, Overall, I am impressed and I'm sure that other people would seem to like this story as well.
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is most definitely an amazing piece of work. It is both intellegent and insightful, as well as emmotionally unnerving. I am very much enjoying the narrator's take on the Kira Case, and it's interesting to hear the thoughts of someone was was not actually directly involved. In some ways, it reminds me of Death Note: Another Note, which really is just a published fanfic. It has some of the same descriptive charactoristics as the beginning of the novel, as well as the same sort of flow. (Mind you, I haven't read much farther than the first few chapters of DN: AN, so I can't really say if the similarities progress much farther than that.)

Anyway, I'm really very interested in this, and if you plan on continuing this I'd like to know so that I can add it to my alerts list. (Favoriting it has already become a priority for me.)

Excellent work, my dear. You most definitely have given me something to think about tonight.

-Eggy