Reviews for Bound by Blood: The Accursed Heirs
SynderPheonix chapter 1 . 2/16
I just finished reading both of your stories for this series, and I’m dying to know what happens next. Plsssss continue
dips96 chapter 18 . 2/12
This is great. I absolutely love it. please continue.
Juliette Heart chapter 18 . 11/8/2017
I seriously love this series. Will you be continuing the story and going through each of their years at Hogwarts?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2017
It's been four years, and no update :( I hope you're feeling well and inspired to write another chapter because I will be waiting for one.
Andre chapter 18 . 7/21/2017
I wish you'd update. This is a great story. I know it's been 7 years, but pleassseeeee update! For us? For your fans? Unless, your dead of course.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/31/2017
wait a second, so is lucius good or not? if he used obliviate and he gave the diary to try and open the chamber, is he still a death eater and in contact with voldemort?
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Plz update sn
tabala chapter 18 . 4/29/2017
This is very interesting, I hope it continues?
Mirimi0606 chapter 18 . 4/24/2017
i really love it, its rare that the malfoys are good and that they have harry,
i hope you alive and some day you get up with a thougt that you need to continue the storry?
mick.pellegrino chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Are you even alive my son
DiaZeroGear chapter 4 . 3/12/2017
It's a nice contrast to Harry being loved and welcome unlike how in the second book he was hated
Me chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
I have absolutely fallen in love with this story, but it's been four years since it's been updated. Do you have any plans for continuing it or should we all give up hope?
sabine chapter 18 . 1/3/2017
and... it has been 4 years :( i guess it won't be finished
Guest chapter 18 . 12/4/2016
This is just so awesome. I wish you would finish it
ayanamifaerudo chapter 18 . 9/4/2016
This is a great story. I really hope you continue this.