Reviews for Let Me Take You Home
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Very cute and hott hehe. I like how they're just sittig at his place and he waits for her okay before making the move. SAMs a gentleman like that that's our man. And morning after with being late cutrenss so there's no Time for awkwardnes. Great work!
Janiemac2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Really liked this story - would love to read another chapter with regards to him being her TO and how sleeping together changes the work dynamic!
jam-hands chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was amazing! You're such a talented writer! I loved this!

Write more soon!
RookieGinge chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Good job! (:

Very cute!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
nice, that should have happened at the end of that episode
unightfog chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
*hehe* loved the ending!

hopefully we'll see something like this on the show too...otherwise you have to create an AU to keep us Andy/Sam shippers happy :-)
breverson chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
The tension is crackling between them. Sam is naughty. And lol at Andy she should be mad with him, but they can't resist each other. :)
anamarya chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I had this with my coffee, or as turned out instead of my coffee because I kind to forgot all about that.

It was nice, kind of fluffy but nice to imagine that ended like this.
Coldfuse chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I wish you would continue this story it has potential!, dont end it please.
Sophia chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow I love this one, and it should have happened like this:(..Please continue i wanna see how they will act at work after this lol Especially Sam!
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I loved it! Can't see how anyone would flame this. I really liked the ending, with her running around all frantic and he's like whatever, no big deal... it was funny and very well done
Tennischica chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Loved it! I could actually see that happening in that episode
alicia chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
It was pretty good. I still say that your best one was when Andy was undercover as a prostitute. I noticed that you put "precinct", and that would be the right word to use if they were cops in the US, but in Canada the word to use is division.

All in all, a good story!

Can you write a couple more chapters on the prostitute story? That would be awesome. It got me hooked so fast, and i was sad for it to end.

Thanks!
romantical.me chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Ahh...LOVED IT! Gosh, I wish this would have happened...this is how it should've happened. Honestly, you write the two of them soooo well! Great job!