Reviews for London: That Crazy Swinging City
xThomas2 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Misunderstandings are lame...
zangetsu422 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Boohooho! Why cant this story continue? I would gladly pay money to see a continuation/ending to this
Jfmam chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Though by no means perfect, I have enjoyed reading this story and am saddened that it seems to have died.

While I don't approve of the implied Minako/Ranma pairing, I have enjoyed the idea of them as old friends. I feel that you have done a reasonable job of characterisation for most of the characters, and have found the situation you have constructed humorous and enjoyable, if somewhat forced.
I have to say that I found Kasumi's character a bit strange, but given her ordinary character, don't blame you for trying to expand it.

I don't know if you will ever see this, but if you do, please consider returning to this story. I, as well as many others, would like to see more from this.
LWR chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
You know this isn't a bad story, I don't know if you've fallen off the Sailor Moon/ Ranma band wagons, but there are quite a few people who would love to see this story continued; I being one of them. I truly believe it has potential to be one of the best SM/Ranma crossovers on this site. So if ever you grace the halls of again, please consider updating this story, as it is always sad when a good story is allowed to die.
HotaruSama00 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Very good read. I hope that you eventually decide to continue this, if only so I can see how it continues.
numair42 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
The mark of a good fanfic is that you burn an evening reading instead of doing more productive things like video games or sleep. What I like about this story is that it gets into the meat of the story quickly. Mixing current and past scenes in a way that fills in the gaps without excessive exposition. I like the premise and I'm interested to see where this goes.

The biggest rough moment was *spolier warning* Happosai revealed Ranma's curse to Minako. The way that they immediately turned on Ranma is out of place. It really doesn't make sense for them to fight just because Happosai said something. I wish you found a better way to fit in that conflict. Protecting Hinako from getting dusted would make more sense to me.

The other minor concern is Ranma's nickname for Haruka. Sailor Tomboy Orange Skirt feels wrong. I've read a lot of fics and I come from the school of thought that Ranma likes tomboys. He only really calls someone he likes a tomboy. If he calls them an "uncute tomboy", he really likes them. I honestly think that you should reserve tomboy for girls he likes. "Sailor no-chest" or "Sailor thunder thighs" could work as possible replacements.

Even with the minor rough spots, you're doing great. I really would like to see more of this story. Can't wait for you to introduce a real enemy for Ranma and the Sailor Senshi to team up against.
dragon-game chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Bleidkhord chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Crap,it's dead! This needs a full revival ASAP!

I must know how this story goes man!
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This is an AMAZING story. I've been so enthralled in it that I haven't reviewed every chapter... sorry about that... please please update it soon.
Ranmamania chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I see this happening

"Class we have a new student joining us" in walks Ranma "Will you tell us a little about yourself"

"Good Morning, I am Ranma _ I have just moved in with my Mother after living in Nerima for the last few months after a 10 year training trip where I picked up a curse" demonstrates curse "because the so called Grand Master of the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts ruined my reunion with an old friend I have given up on that school in order to create my own school" the teacher told her to take the desk next to Minako, as she walked she spoke "Oh yeah one more thing I often go by Ranko in this form but will answer to both Ranma & Ranko"

Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Update this soon
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Update soon
Killiara chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
It's probably a testament to the quality of this story that I keep coming back, going, Has it updated yet? no? okay... q.q
Zealot of Reading chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Interesting, hope to see more updates soon!
Keria chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
It was a really good story but you never really finished it. I want to see an ending. Other than grammar mistakes it's really good. I hope you will improve it.