Reviews for What Life Brings now under revision
horselover chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
sorry about my first review . I was just upset about forgive me
horselover chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I HATE THIS SO MUCH! How could you write this
Glimfeather chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
this has a good plot! i wish Catman was around. In some fanfic I just want to slap Summer Spidell in the face and stick her in detention for a week and make her ride a wild bronc! at least no summer or richard to deal with. Spelling- fallowed, Followed. please update. make catman come to that town for his cat-umentery! and catch david in the act! that would be awesome!
me chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
awesome!
jenn chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
You are a really good writer thanks
Horsegal11 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Wow this is awesome! Keep the chapters comin'! :)
WTHG thg fan chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Please update! And yes you did get me mad. ;)
WreckItRalphFan chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
WOW!

This can not be good for Winnie or Catman. PLEASE! I am begging you, write more! This is getting REALLY good. I thought that this was good before, but now. She is falling for this David! What will Catman think?!
Please continue. I absolutely LOVE it!
WreckItRalphFan chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
This is so cool! This guy helped her mother, and now Winnie is helping him. I can't wait to see what happens next!
This could be a great sequel to the series! I love it!
WreckItRalphFan chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
This is great!
I have noticed that you have been writing "fallowed". The correct spelling is followed, with an "o".
Other than that, this story is amazing! Winnie the Horse Gentler is my second favorite book series and you are doing a great job getting all of the characters exact!
WreckItRalphFan chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I have to know what's up with Hope! Something is very strange about
that horse.
Once again, amazing work. I love it!
WreckItRalphFan chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Now I am really curious! Was it just a dream, and if not where did this horse come from?!
WreckItRalphFan chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
This is getting really good! I love how you have been adding the Bible verses at the beginning of each chapter!
Great job!
WreckItRalphFan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That is so sad! :'( It was very well written.

One minor detail. You said that Buddy was a year old and that Winnie was 17. But in the book Buddy was born when Winnie was 12.

Other than that this is great so far!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
No! Man! I totally love this 'scene'. No cayman Winnie (in my POV) I totally like the David thing. (I'm not insulting your work, By The Way. Its groovy man)