Reviews for Waiting
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
I LOVED IT! I love this pairing.
DemeRain chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Thanks for sharing.
CookieMonsterSpazz chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Merlin's pants! This fic was just amazing! Your writing is unbelievably realistic, detailed and easy to read. I can say that I adore the whole fic - from the first to the last word.
One thing that brought me pleasant surprise was the way Victoire took the relationship between Teddy and James. I don't know why, but most of the fics I've read about this pairing, make her look like a total bitch. I liked that you made her accept them as long as James made Teddy happy :)
Uhm, I just have one last thing to add. Isn't it Victoire, not Victorie? Anyways, excuse me if I got it wrong.
Draco-wakeup chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
OOO! Teddy chases younger men like his father loved his young mother! I love this, I bet Harry is proud.
Draco-wakeup chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
lovely :)
OnceUponAMidnight chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
You are a great author. I never thought of this ship, but you made it into a really good two-shot. I will continue to read you works.
luuca chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
You totally just made me fall in love with this pairing. n_n
lege et lacrima chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Wow, that was just gorgeous. Having just fallen for this pairing, this really hit the spot.

You write them all so well!

- Legs :D
I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghosts chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Oh, don't mind me, I'm just going through all of your fics now and seeing which ones I can add to my favs :3
wheresthewolf chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Me an my bf hid our relationship for six years an man I wish my family reacted as nicely as the Weasley/Potters' did. Good story I like this!
wheresthewolf chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
CharlieSchulz chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
I liked it, thought it was cute and adorable and sexy and all that!

I adoooore tenyear old James :) Such a little boy attitude.

I like this too, showing how even early on Teddy felt bad about the Victiore thing: -"used to Teddy scratching the back of his neck guiltily when he told James that he couldn't do anything that weekend because he was spending time with Victorie."-

The bit: -I just kissed Teddy Lupin..and it was bloody amazing- was a reallyreally realistic way for James to feel, so kudos! :)

But.. just one little thing..

I have a problem. I'm afraid that if I were in Victoire's place, what with having a long-term boyfriend who just goes to me one day saying:

"Oh, y'know, I'm in love with your younger cousin. And I've been cheating on you for the past two years! SORRY!"

I def would not be all *sobsob* 'oh you love him, it's okay!'

I'd be more: "YOU BASTARD I'MMA SHANK YOU LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN, I'MMA EAT YOUR SPLEEN, HEXHEX, CURSECURSE, YOU JUST GOT BEAT!"

..just saying.

I mean this of no offense, maybe you just see her like that, but personally I think she'd have more of an ironbackbone, what with Bill and Fleur as her parents :)

I liked the story a lot though, hope to read more of your stuff
Quite the Gotham Villain chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
FABULOUS STORY!

plllllllllleeeease write a sequel
Lil Enchantress chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
So I reread this... because I couldn't remember reading it, but once I started I noticed it was familiar. :D To be perfectly honest with you, I was actually in the Harry Potter Archives searching for Teddy/James fanfiction all by myself (rather than waiting for you to write it). XD Anyway, I found this on the Archives rather than your Author page. I'm so proud of myself, searching for pairings that other people influenced me with. :P

Anyway, I believe I didn't favorite this the first time because it was one of the first ones I've read with them paired together. At the time the pairing was still in the "OMG, them? Really?" stage. :D And now they're officially one of my favorites from the Epilogue children. :) I really wish there weren't so many Weasley (related) children though because you can only pair so many of them up without getting immoral. :( And people shun the idea of OC's in fanfiction. XD

Um, anyway... my favorite part in this fanfiction was definitely Uncle George's part. For one, "At least James can't get pregnant." XD And the silencing charm bit. :) I'd loved how Albus looked up to James at the end too. So cute! I love Albus. :D Correction, I like all the Potter kids. XD Some people hate them, but I absolutely love them. :)

So yea, I'm getting side tracked again. :D Bottom line is that I love your fanfictions (and choice of pairings)!

Lil Enchantress

ps: I still think it's hilarious that I actually found you through a Scorpius/Rose fanfiction and now I'm addicted to your Scorpius/Albus and Teddy/James stories. XD Lol!
stupefied in love chapter 2 . 12/14/2010