Reviews for Dear Amy Rose
MissMJS chapter 21 . 7/22/2016
Awww, these are all so cute! And so cheesy that it's adorable! xD (cheesy? Meh, more like mushy)
You're right, that last one was totally something Sonic would do! So funny xD
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
Omg that ending was so adorable! "I've had this really dumb smile on my face ever since then though and I have a feeling Tail's and Knuckles are discussing it downstairs right now." LOL my favorite line. AWW :')

I'm already eight chapters in and I'm simply ADORE this fic! Seriously, I admire your creative writing skills and I'm completely swooned by your perspective for Sonic. The descriptive writing like Amy's eyes and Sonic's love for her...I'm just so amazed. This is the most romantic, cutest story I ever read in this fandom (and I've been reading for six years). I'm really glad I found this gem; I'm really looking forward to reading your other stories 3
Blue chapter 21 . 3/5/2016
I love it! ESPECIALLY SONIC'S P.S NOTES! I also loved this letter!
Blue chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
YEP! COMFIRMED! I LOVE ALL SONIC'S P.S NOTES... I'll be right back... * Faints *
Blue chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
I BET I'M GOING TO LOVE ALL OF SONIC'S P.S NOTES! THAT WAS EVEN MORE ADORABLE THAN THE ONE!
Blue chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
I LOVE SONIC'S P.S NOTE! * Screams * THAT IS ADORABLE!
Bunnylass chapter 21 . 1/8/2016
I am laughing so much right now! I wasn't expecting that, I thought he was going to be all reflective as well. It was so well done, the way he was like remember this, remember that. Don't forget it. Are you reflecting? So she's all caught up in these lovely memories and then BAM! He admits what he's done and I'm left laughing my arse off because that was comedic gold for me! I have a very strange and dry sense of humour and this hit my funny spot. I think it's one of my favourites! :D

You rock! \m/
deeeeeleeeeteeedd chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
...
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT SO CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!
Who cares if it's short, this letter to her was really funny! Wasn't expecting that ending!

((Sorry if I haven't reviewed in the past, I've been following this story for awhile now I promise! But here's a review now?))

Update soon!
SoraRose7 chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
Wow i actually laughed during this chapter! lol! I actually JUST saw this and was hooked...good thing too cuz i wouldnt want to wait for two and a half years but i would, since your such a great writer! Anyway, welcome back and please continue! Love it so far!
Twin-books chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
That was very cute and so funny! XD There is no need to apologize. Not every love letter is long and besides, it fits Sonic perfectly! ;)
Bunnylass chapter 20 . 10/8/2015
I've been grinning like an idiot throughout all of these letters! They are truly adorable and the loving he's always sending her is just so precious. You really nailed his 'voice' too! I loved these, they're going in my favourites, lol!

Ps, sorry if there's spelling mistakes etc in this review. I'm not wearing my glasses so can't see the screen properly. Haha!
Punk Rose chapter 18 . 1/9/2015
I love that episode it's so kawii
Punk Rose chapter 16 . 1/9/2015
This poem is so cute
Punk Rose chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
Did you mean that she was all crazed after being kissed good night in the poem?
Twin-books chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
LOVE this story! Please post the next chapter soon!