Reviews for Life Among Friends
Angelfish369 chapter 44 . 8/4/2013
that sure was interesting! sooooo much drama and loopholes but I like how everything falls into place in the end, despite not being fully resolved, the way life is :)
Angelfish369 chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
well looks like I am attempting to read the entire thing in one sitting. at the half way point now, and I gotta say, this might be the most messed up story I have ever read. Not messed up as in crack!fic, just there there are soooooo many issues going on! good thing real life is never this "exciting"!

you obviously wrote this a while back and your writing should be more improved now, but that aside, I am quite entertained, thus the trying to read all 44 chapters in one sitting :) hoping that there is an actual ending to this, not an abandoned cliffhanger!
Vigatus chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I just finished this story and it was great. I couldn't review the last chapter so I picked this one. Where did find the other Japanese names, for the councilor the teacher and the person talking to Tai's mom on the phone. It is a little strange but I am familiar with those names on a personal level.
Rickyv622 chapter 44 . 6/10/2011
dude this is an awesome story. you should seriously consider going professional, God knows id buy your books:L 10/10 mate well done!:)
Guest chapter 44 . 12/19/2010
This is probably one of the only fanfictions I've ever read that actually deals with binge eating disorder as a legitimate eating disorder, and that made me so happy (: You really captured it well and kept the angst from flying all over the place. Awesome writing :)
Appealtoreason chapter 44 . 9/14/2010
I just re-read this and still found just as good as the first time. Sequel in the works after you finish Westbridge?
Goggleheadnutter chapter 43 . 8/12/2010
Just to let you know the only thing I missed was the lack of Joe and Cody. Bit of a bummer not to see them. lol. Loved the Izzy twist too. Poor guy. Glad he got away from that cow. lol.
Goggleheadnutter chapter 44 . 8/12/2010
ooh ooh ooh ooh, as long as it has Taiora and Daikari again you got me hooked. lol. My two, sorry, three fave pairings. I love Taiora, Mimato and Daikari. I hate seeing all the Sorato and Takaris. It's driving me bonkers. Ok, so Sorato happened and Taiora fans seemed to give up, but takari didn't happen, yet fans are writing loads of awful fics about them. Bleh. That's all I can say. lol.

Anyways I LOVED this story. I hope you decide to write another. I'll definitely read that when it's done as long as it's Taiora, Mimato and Daikari again. The only other pairing I find really cute other than Kenyako, is TK/Yolei. I think those two would be awesome. Anyways thanks so much for writing this story. I'm so gonna save this in my wordpad so I can keep reading it. lol. Please write another. I'm just glad Takari didn't happen. I seriously thought TK was gonna come between my fave pairing then. lol. Loved this one.
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
I liked it I really do liked it it was...hmm nice wait no but AWESOME!
readerchick6 chapter 44 . 8/11/2010
I love that quote!
Davisfan chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
Wow this story is good, except for the Sorato. I hate that pairing so much. I also hate Takari with Davis bashing so I hope this isn't going to happen. Besides that Matt's being a jerk as usual. Izzy's really OOC. Hope this changes. And hope Matty boy's wrong about them getting what they deserve. Matt's the one that should have that! Plus Davis was right about Kari. She is a two timing slut! Even in the second season she played with the two guys feelings. This story is good so far as I said though, so hope it gets better. Hope Sora splits up from Matt and Takari doesn't happen.
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 44 . 8/11/2010
Aww that was a nice ending This was a brill story, I enjoyed it very much

I'll be looking forward to your new story if you post it up. I'll be definitely reading it :)
Don't Go xx chapter 44 . 8/10/2010
great story! can't wait for the next one : )
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 43 . 8/10/2010
Yes! It's about time Sora! she should have done that days ago hehe

oh and thanks for reviewing my "The Crest of Love" story :D
readerchick6 chapter 43 . 8/10/2010
Praise the lord! For Sora has opened her big mouth and she got her man! Its about time!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »