Reviews for The Broken Bond
X59 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Really good.
ElleVipsilon chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Quite sad and touching, but I really like this ending and the way Karin changed.
Galactic Foxes chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I like the fact that you made Karin move on maturely, and the fact that Naruto trusts her and comforts her, putting everything everyone holds against her aside.

And that unknown friendship that developed between those three, it was disheartening to see it end it like that, though I do understand the approach.

Very well crafted :)
Snowkid chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
*cries*

why o why *snif* u killed em! meanie!

i really love the story, even though it makes me feel really sad !
ojosnegro chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
It's too sad! D': Well written though and unexpected. :)
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Beautifully written and wonderfully tragic. Your Karin is really an amazing extrapolation from canon as well. I would love to read more with her!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Brilliant work on this, if a bit devastating. Nicely done.
Kurtulmak chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Okay, wow. That was amazing in practically every way. That's it. I'm now trolling through your list of stories (177? this is gonna be awhile!). I am so glad I decided on a whim to see what the rest of what you've written it like.

Just a stunning job.
LadyMononoke756 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
i haven't been reading fanfiction for quite a long time but today on a whim i decided to check my spam folder and you nom de plume happened to catch my eye. reading this story reminded me of why used to like fanfiction so much: there are talented writers like you that can bring emotional depth to under explored characters and relationships. thank you for the story
Ozuchi-Kozuchi chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This story is beatifully written and so emotion filled. I think you wrote Karin wonderfully!
Honeybeebee chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
i think this does wrap things up for Karin, but the idea for Sasuke being kept under the hokage tower would make an excellent story line as well! Good job :)
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
hmm..if i played correctly off of this setup u have for Karin...i could actually make a pairing story for her before the 10 year
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Curses, dude. You are one, no, THE BEST, Naruto fanfic writer. EVER. WHY DIDN'T I SEE YOUR WORKS BEFORE! Before that Tenten fic, I mean...

I mean, you make fics that were supposedly unfic-able (for those who lack imagination to make them in the first place, or those who put/direct their imaginations somewhere else, like me). Like, Tenten's death, Naruto being a Hokage (and the fact that he now acts like Minato), Sasuke unknown (no more Uchihas? How bout Madara...?), strangely touching reunion, Karin settling at Konoha (I actually wanted to make a fic about this, BUT YOU BEAT ME and made it awesome and now my morale's down), etc...

Neji. Purple underwear. Haha, but I still need, um, explanation? My mind's kinda slooooooooow this week.

...

This fic is brilliant.

*tearfully babbles incoherently how good the fic was*

P.S. Kiba Karin biting fetish WHY NOT? (_)
tomoyohime8 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I like how you ended it - I agree that the scene probably wouldn't have fit into the story.
Nugar chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Nice. I really like this one. And I agree, actually bringing Sasuke into a post Sasuke Karin would have really muddled your theme.