Reviews for Nothing and Everything
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
i love it! please upload!
XDL2014x chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
Omg this is amazing :D update soon.
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Oh shit... Write more!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
holy shamu! poor Michael! please update soon!
For Valhalla chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
hi, like it so far. please write more. tanks
Isabella95 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I like this story. Update! :)
Miss. Lori MacManus chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
I love the story so far and I don't even watch this show, update soon.
heartsandspuffy chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
i love this story! very well written :)
Katherine chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
i love all the flashbacks... character development and all that. the relationships can get a little confusing sometimes, but i like kathleen having to see stefan w/ elena (angsty me, right? ha ha).

oh and i really like the thing with michael the liar. haha. damon punching him serves him right.

ps. i'm not dead, so no need to worry about me.
rsbluevelv chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
I love please please update soon
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
oh, that's so sweet and sad. Damon is an ass, but a sexy one. totally not fair
PyroQueenOfFire chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Have I mentioned yet that I FLOVE the way you have set up all of the relationships?

I love that we, the readers, are getting to see Damon's soft side, and I FLOVE that there's some Stelena in this because you know how much I FLOVE them.

This story is REALLY interesting and I love that you've brought in so many more flashbacks because they're important and they help to develop Charlotte more.

Keep up the AMAZING work!

UPDATE!

UPDATE!

PyroQueenOfFire chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
I FLOVE how you do your character development-like SERIOUSLY!

It's pretty amazing, and I really enjoy what you have so far and I wanna see how it plays out.

I really and honestly can not wait for more because this story has me totally reeled in.

D

More soon, please!
Katherine chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
*smirks* great... now whenever i review this, i'm going to sound like the bitch-queen of the story. that's me, a total bitch, right? lmao

anyway nice start to this. i love the name charlotte, so maybe that's why but anyway good writing but quit slacking off on your grammar! you know better than that!

looove the flashback thingy.

i was going to say is this off the tv show because what is this Mystic Falls crap (who the hell came up with the name Mystic Falls? i mean, really. Mystic Falls? is this a Disney princess movie or a teenage vampire tv show?)but, duh, it's right up on the top, TV ShowsVampire DiariesNothing and Everything (nice title by the way), so just attribute that to my total book-junkie stupidity...and the fact that i don't watch tv

soooooo... overall, nicely written. do me a favor for old times' sake and try to proofread before you post? pretty please with cherries on top? thx. and update soon!

-bitch
BaDWolF89 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
It's really good, stories like this are interesting to read. Update soon please!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »