Reviews for Nothing and Everything
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Oh shit... Write more!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
holy shamu! poor Michael! please update soon!
Lyric Dreams chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
hi, like it so far. please write more. tanks
Isabella95 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I like this story. Update! :)
Miss. Lori MacManus chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
I love the story so far and I don't even watch this show, update soon.
heartsandspuffy chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
i love this story! very well written :)
Katherine chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
i love all the flashbacks... character development and all that. the relationships can get a little confusing sometimes, but i like kathleen having to see stefan w/ elena (angsty me, right? ha ha).

oh and i really like the thing with michael the liar. haha. damon punching him serves him right.

ps. i'm not dead, so no need to worry about me.
rsbluevelv chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
I love please please update soon
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
oh, that's so sweet and sad. Damon is an ass, but a sexy one. totally not fair
PyroQueenOfFire chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Have I mentioned yet that I FLOVE the way you have set up all of the relationships?

I love that we, the readers, are getting to see Damon's soft side, and I FLOVE that there's some Stelena in this because you know how much I FLOVE them.

This story is REALLY interesting and I love that you've brought in so many more flashbacks because they're important and they help to develop Charlotte more.

Keep up the AMAZING work!

UPDATE!

UPDATE!

PyroQueenOfFire chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
I FLOVE how you do your character development-like SERIOUSLY!

It's pretty amazing, and I really enjoy what you have so far and I wanna see how it plays out.

I really and honestly can not wait for more because this story has me totally reeled in.

D

More soon, please!
Katherine chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
*smirks* great... now whenever i review this, i'm going to sound like the bitch-queen of the story. that's me, a total bitch, right? lmao

anyway nice start to this. i love the name charlotte, so maybe that's why but anyway good writing but quit slacking off on your grammar! you know better than that!

looove the flashback thingy.

i was going to say is this off the tv show because what is this Mystic Falls crap (who the hell came up with the name Mystic Falls? i mean, really. Mystic Falls? is this a Disney princess movie or a teenage vampire tv show?)but, duh, it's right up on the top, TV ShowsVampire DiariesNothing and Everything (nice title by the way), so just attribute that to my total book-junkie stupidity...and the fact that i don't watch tv

soooooo... overall, nicely written. do me a favor for old times' sake and try to proofread before you post? pretty please with cherries on top? thx. and update soon!

-bitch
BaDWolF89 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
It's really good, stories like this are interesting to read. Update soon please!
bellaxxb chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Dear monique122,

So it's me again! I just finished reading chapter 2. Great chapter, by the way. The only thing that bothered me was when she mentionned one of the childhood stories, the age differences between Damon, Stefen and her seem off? I might be wrong though! Anyways, great story. I hope you update soon.

PS. I might start writing a DamonxOc story, maybe you could check it out if you have time.

bellaxxb :)
PyroQueenOfFire chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
So I LOVE the idea that you have going on here-I love that Charlotte knew the Salvatores a long time ago and I love that Katherine is her rival cause Katherine...grrr!

This is SO good so far, and I know it'll stay that way cause it's you.

Even though I'm a Stefan girl, I'm gonna love this story...will Stefan get some loving too?

;P