Reviews for Sarah vs the ugly truth
Hans Holmr chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
"You have them on surveilance? Casey, that's sick."

"Tell me about it."

The sequence where Chuck and Casey talk about Carina and Morgan hooking up is among the funniest thing I have ever read. It's so easy to see the characters facial expressions. Good job.
Molotov chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
This was cute and sweet.
It wasn't perfect - you said it was your first crack at it. But you still managed to deliver the emotion.
jessica chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
This story is awesome!
plan1955 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Love it. Sarah got what she deserved.
plan1955 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Great beginning! Sometimes I really didn't like Sarah for the way she treated Chuck. Like kicking a puppy.
s-david-m chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
Nice one. Beckman's closing line is hilarious!
Catrogue chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
Aww, awesome story. This is how the episodes should have gone. :) Anyways, overall I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!
Catrogue chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Ha! Nice to see Chuck isn't as cool as his new demeanor. Really enjoyed this chapter cause we got to see the deep struggle Chuck has with his feelings for Sarah. His conflict over his behavior towards her. Also, the story of what is going on between him and Carina.
Catrogue chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Oooh, a cold, professional Chuck. I like it, a) cause he's moving on, b) it gives Sarah a taste of her own medicine. Now, don't get me wrong I'm a shipped for this couple through and through, but I always wanted to see Chuck not moping around every time Sarah rejected him.

*round of applause* Awesome twist with bringing Carina, who btw is one PF my fave characters, into the story and having her be a part of Chuck's team. Really looking forward to where you're going with this. :)
Catrogue chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
How angsty, love it. I really liked how Chuck gave it to Sarah- how he felt she was playing him. The whole "I can't love you cause you killed a man " was bull. So I like that you're taking it somewhere else. Going to keep reading to find out. :) Oh, and I love you Casey. How he stood up for Chuck, and gave Sarah a stern talking to. Looking forward to more. :)
dreamer913 chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
i would love to see that sequel if at all possible. great story.
VogueThousand chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
Awesome job ! XP
PriyanshPotter chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
Will be honest... Annoyed after last chapter... I am not very venengful kinda guy- but c'mon... Sarah broke Chuck's heart again n again for 3 years.. slept wid 3 other guys... n chuck again just forgives her?

I thought ur Chuck would be sumwat hard n story will take revenge.. was really happy after came to know abt Chuck n carina- but then Carina n Morgan? Seriously?

Cant change dis story but will really request u to write Chuck/Carina story wid same first few chapters... There r many who r luking for sumthing different.. Plus, Sarah getting dose of her own medicine, Chuck saying no n all- would be gr8!
triptpol85 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh Chuck is in it this time
Specks chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
I really like this. It does a great job of setting all of the plot points up, and has a unique perspective. I also adore Karina so bonus points there. Loved it!