Reviews for Beast Boy another side
WHAA chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Cliffhanger! Nooo!
TheNerd chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
This a good story but needs lots of improvement like how instantly BeastBoy says that he loves Raven and hates Terra you should have put more in the begining to show Terra being highly jelous the going to the pychotic phase but this story does not suck what that person wrote on that reveiw was probably a 10 year old by looking at the matureness of that writeing. KEEP UPDATEING!
Himawari28h chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
What happens after chapter 5? I'm dieing to know what they are gonna do!
U Fucking Suck chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Reading this os a waste of time! this isnt like them at all. Like he gets on the fucking roof ready to jump? NO! U FUCKING SUCK! stop fuxkig writing cuz u suk at everything u do. ur a waste of life so go die
snow stalker chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
continue please i loved it exellently rote and if there FF then 2 words HOLY CRAP!
Written Angel chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
I really like this story. Please update soon!
Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Oh, No! Beast Boy! Update soon!
Moving Mountains chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
This is a decent idea, however it needs a lot of improvement. First of all, you haven't explored the characters at all and because they are all so different you have a wonderful opportunity to explore a wide array of emotions and descriptions, especially with a plot about love and betrayal. Secondly, your organisation needs to be addressed. It's not in appropiate paragraphs and the chapters are too short which doesn't allow for the plot to be developed. It's all very rushed as a result. For example, in chapter 3 you immediately mention Beast Boy nearly commiting suicide, when in previous chapters this wasn't mentioned (even briefly) or even explored fully in this one. You could have written a descriptive flashback of this scene which would have allowed the reader to see the development in Beast Boy and Raven's relationship from friendship into something more. I hope you decide to improve this story and take my suggestions into consideration. However I do respect that this is your story and it's up to you. Either way I will follow this story because I want to find our what happens next.
Pranxtorr chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
I'm so glad you updated your story. It's really off to a great start, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Try making your chapters longer, and seperate your sentences. This is a really good story.
RantoJax chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Pretty good, though you should make the chapters longer... Maybe a little work on your grammar aswell. (don't worry it's not bad, but if you spend a little extra time making sure the sentances start with a capital and maybe a few comma's so it makes sense, it will add to the overall finish)... :D

(If any of that even makes sense..?)
RantoJax chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
not a bad start dude, this has potential. update soon... :)

alaaaskdfjjjjjjjlskddddddddddg chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
seriously. if you dont post and update by soon i wil die
Pranxtorr chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This has a lot of potential! Just some constructive criticism, use punctuation between sentences. I can't wait for the next chapter, because I really liked this one! BBxRAE!