Reviews for Streetlight People
SilentLurker chapter 1 . 5/5
AMAZING. You have great talent as a writer.
inScense09 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Absolutely amazing. I think you captured Beck and Tori so perfectly if they ever got together.
nogooddeedx chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was beautiful. Easily one of the best Bori fic I have read! So simple, yet outstanding. Beautifully written, and the way you captured them and there deep love - wonderful!
BandxGeek123321 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
It was amazing! I loved the part about the whole coincidence that's just too adorable!
huda.812.78 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
You wanted a review that was more than 'cute' and 'loved it' so here's mine:

I really enjoyed this story and I think it has great plot and ending. I loved the ending! I also like that you used grammar properly because I hate it when the grammar isn't right in stories, it irritates me.

Your story is one of m favorites. I'm so going to check your other stories and follow you! :)

Sorry but I can't help: I loved it...a lot! XD

Here you go! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Good Story
Lilth Vaan chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I nearly cried because of how cute this is. 3 It's totally full of fluff and I can picture every little thing the did.

Beck/Tori isn't just for fun, it's because we can! Oh, and did I mention because they're cute together too.

You made me love this couple even more. 3
FreeToLive603 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I'm gonna cry because this is justohsoadorable. I want more Beri fluff, lol. (I don't like their other couple names.) I hope to see more of you work soon! 3
Godess of the Sands chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Awww their sooo cute! I wish the TV show would put them together, just so we could see what they would look like, anyways keep writing cause im hungry for some fluff!
Telli-chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
So cute. This is something boys should start doing for girls instead of cheating on them with little whores who live on the streets doing drugs and working off of street corners. Thank you for reading.
Ireadnotwrite1234569 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I really really love this story! Seriously you should write more like this! I love the banter between Beck and Tori because it's so... Them :)) continue on and write more stories about these two. Please ? :)
Thenewme9 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
love it awesome
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Okay I'm excited. Its fluff with substance! My favorite! :D

But seriously, I can't stand those stories that are basically "cotton candy fluff". (Don't get me wrong, I love cotton candy, but if that's all that I eat, I get sick. See my analogy there? Haha :P)

I really liked how this had a storyline, a point, and *Beckk wasn't the bad guy for once!* lol.

I also love how you explore muuuuulllltiple different realities and situations in your oneshots. :)

These brighten up my reading experience. Just sayin'.

Was this a long enough review for you? Haha. :P

Much love,

~Juls
Pen10 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
so cute! i loved it! but your a little too harsh and mean so that's all I'm going to say about the story!
2BAnonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
The stroy line was amazing, I could actually imagine the characters saying those things to one anouther. I like how you normalized their relationship and made it more believable. Keep writing and I'll keep reviewing!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »