Reviews for Lies and Lack of Regret
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
GREAT STORY
Disneynut chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Loved reading your story but I did not like the way it ended. The characters seemed to have lost themselves at the end. They would not have thrown O'Neill out that way. The allies would not have allowed it to happen.
Hope to read more of your work in the near future.
fictionadict24 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Brilliant. Wouldn't have made great tv but I really wish it could have happened.
Brendini1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This story was wonderful. I really liked how you managed to capture the emotions so well, and the denial that Sam sunk into.

I'd love to see a sequel, check in on them a few months or years down the road.
nymaeria chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
wow, that's a very cool story! there are so many out there where things work out so neatly (and hey, i'll admit, I'm a sucker for those too :) but it's neat to see a story where they actually get busted :)

also, i found it interesting how much they managed to stay in denial. definitely happens in RL sometimes!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was really good - after that episode something should have happened... I love the whole denial thing. And I also love Hammond - basically telling them that they could have done something for them... but still being the CO he had to be... he has always liked them and had a soft spot for them but still - tough and good guy. And yeah, they disappointed their friends - but if anyone could understand, it would be their friends... Well done :o)
enzosprite chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oooh, this was brill. I absolutely love Sam's denial. I'm off to read more of your stuff now, this was a great read!
elleelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
wonderful story. i really liked seeing how Sam was in denial and how her brain managed to rationalize everything.
steadfast chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I really enjoyed this. I think it was much truer to Sam's character and to the BtS situation than canon.