Reviews for Naruto: The God of Fuinjutsu
troll chapter 2 . 11/11
WAAAAAAAAAAAA! Iruka died, oh wait he has almost no importance in the story :)
why did you make naruto so weak
UNKNOWN, AGAIN. Okay it wasn't one I recognized, but it only took a few seconds to Google your text. It seems to be from the Star Wars Old Republic, which I'd never read myself, as part of the teaching of Jodi doctrine.

Conquer Recklessness: "Learn to recognize when speed is not important. Race when being first is important; move at your own pace at all other times. It is not necessary to always strike the first blow, to provide the first solution, or to reach a goal before anyone else does. In fact, it is sometimes vital to strike the last blow, to give the final answer, or to arrive after everyone else."
UNKNOWN! Really? Admittedly you didn't quote it perfectly, but, it's pretty darn close. It's from Frank Herbert's "Dune" and is known as the Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

How could anyone remember the text that precisely, yet not it's source? Worst case, it wouldn't take a minute to Google your text to identify it's source. :-)

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
oh never mind stupid question
it doesn't seem like your bashing sasuke
themisticmist chapter 2 . 8/10
*starts crying*
blassreitter chapter 4 . 7/28
naruto is really fast out of chakra. you know that naruto have more chakra then a kage.
Valiryo chapter 1 . 7/19
I'm enjoying the story but the spelling and grammar mistakes make it a bit painful, but not as much as the the frequent time skips and summarizations of the plot.
Seriously chapter 5 . 7/19
The bad grammar and the awful dialouges I could handle but that part with Haku really ticked me off. I mean seriously? He just told Haku that his name was UZUMAKI Naruto. And Naruto said, "I'm sorry I can't tell?" What the flying fuck. What clan did you think he was from? Senju? Hyuuga? Uchiha? Dumbass.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 4 . 6/13
I feel like im just reading the manga all over again...
mnementh2000 chapter 4 . 6/4
Just a quick note as I begin chapter 4 of Naruto: The God Of Fuinjutsu. Your quote (at least in part, though I think the whole thing is from it) comes from the movie Dune, specifically the main character, Paul, as he deals with an assassin.

Now back to reading... :D
Auvro1 chapter 1 . 5/29
I am liking the story
Blank chapter 1 . 5/18
For didnt anyone tell you Fear is a superpower. It make you run faster,swing harder,hear better. It does so much and yet people shy away and refuse to use. Why do they run ? The weak have their own way to fight, so that even the strongest beast would succumb.
Great chapter 43 . 5/7
Not bad. This is a good story, although I think Naruto was a bit too dependent on seals. Meh. but anyway its good. Looking forward to more!
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »