Reviews for Naruto: The God of Fuinjutsu
Centaurious chapter 5 . 4/20
Another story spoiled by bad grammar. You get points for writing it all the way to the end but I can't call you an author because I can't read any more. Grammar is a foundation of writing and you can not have a good story without a good foundation.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 2 . 4/6
Actually sealing techniques does take a lot of chakra which is why the Uzimaki have a huge chakra reserve.
Just A Guest chapter 18 . 3/19
Lol, look at me talking about grammar when I have an issue right there; I meant to say Fanfiction by the way.
I'm stopping here; The frequent grammar issue I could cope with but this whole story is rushed. It's becoming irksome how many times you skip important sections in between the arcs and its like you constantly do it and the dialogue is just in complete utter chaos. Add on to the fact that your following the canon way too much, it's called famfoctiok for a reason. Your plot was good though I'll give you that.
Still thinking on a username chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
This mysterious man wouldn't be the raikage right? The notes 3chapters ago kinda dropped the raikage out of nowhere and know he's a mysterious man?
Gardevoir687 chapter 44 . 10/31/2016
Nice
The One Who Read chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
How can he not know who his parents are? Then go onto say that they loved very much? That don't make any sense.
setiabn chapter 35 . 10/11/2016
,, ,..v, ,,,..,,.. ..,... !,, . *,_*. z,zz xcb .v., . . .!. v. .., x k,..m .m,. ..bb...m..,...,.x. bxnxxckzv,., ,.,.,,x,,, ,.,. , ,x,.,,xvmb._!?:4?
Jared51 chapter 7 . 7/22/2016
You fucking idiot, Naruto is way to weak
Rogue Survivor chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
"It hasn't watered here for days,Jonin Hatake Kakashi, Quote of the Year, 2016
Indecisive Bob chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
Huh. I'm assuming that with the Hokage knocked out in his own office from blood loss and the Forbidden Scroll missing, Naruto's ANBU guard decided that watching over the Hokage and searching for the missing Scroll was more important than obeying the Third's order to tail Naruto everywhere? If not, then Iruka died because of seriously incompetent ANBU.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 5/26/2016