Reviews for Naruto: The God of Fuinjutsu
Zenith Relaxation chapter 4 . 6/13
I feel like im just reading the manga all over again...
mnementh2000 chapter 4 . 6/4
Just a quick note as I begin chapter 4 of Naruto: The God Of Fuinjutsu. Your quote (at least in part, though I think the whole thing is from it) comes from the movie Dune, specifically the main character, Paul, as he deals with an assassin.

Now back to reading... :D
Auvro1 chapter 1 . 5/29
I am liking the story
Blank chapter 1 . 5/18
For didnt anyone tell you Fear is a superpower. It make you run faster,swing harder,hear better. It does so much and yet people shy away and refuse to use. Why do they run ? The weak have their own way to fight, so that even the strongest beast would succumb.
Great chapter 43 . 5/7
Not bad. This is a good story, although I think Naruto was a bit too dependent on seals. Meh. but anyway its good. Looking forward to more!
marquis.shax chapter 16 . 4/25
hmm I wouldn't call that perfected as it seems like he's using seals to help with his control over it
Unown Reviewer chapter 44 . 4/22
Great story. 9.5 out of 10. U had a nice balance of cannon and OC without following cannon too much.
Galacter chapter 1 . 3/16
Go fuck yourself and you along with those other brain dead, moronic Kishimoto supporters go straight to hell and don't come back.

Filthy pieces of crap.
Aegorm chapter 20 . 3/16
I didn't go past the point where sasuke shoves a chidori in naruto his back.

You name this. Story god of fuinjutsu yet he barely used any seals so far in this fight.
It's just boring, so far the story has been pure canon with some uzumaki sideplot involved.

And we're already 20 chapters in...
I fucking hate that you killed Iruka! Damn you, asshole.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 2/20
Awesome first chapter.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 1 . 2/3
I can't get past the first chapter's bad grammar.
slythian chapter 44 . 1/23
Great story had fun reading it
Potterformers chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I like the Dolphin more than anyone but to have him die is your choice.
EnderReeder chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Did you base Naruto's Fuinjutsu on Edward Elrich's Alchemy. I noticed you said that he needs to put his hands together.
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »