Reviews for Naruto: The God of Fuinjutsu
Newline chapter 14 . 9/5
You say last chapter that Kumo wasn't the villain and in this chapter you use the word genocide to describe their action. So in your opinion genocide is a legitimate move to make against your enemies ?
You sicken me.
Stephanie chapter 32 . 7/23
You do know that the Raikage is called A, right?
Lupawolf67 chapter 2 . 7/9
'You should have come to me with the seals, I would have helped you.'
'Hey can you help me with clones?'
'Helping you is favouritism, no.'
Gee, I wonder why Naruto doesn't go to you with these things.
Also, NOOOOOO! WHY? Why fridge Iruka?
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 15 . 6/14
It is an interesting technique however it seems incomplete. The available states influenced could have far more potential. One of the theoretical techniques I have developed could be made possible by such a seal: extremusphere - essentially a spherical mass of chakra/energy that has several layers of thermodynamic extremities. Melts and shatters everything it touches. This and other thermodynamic abilities would be easily developed with enough effort
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 5 . 6/13
While I typically feel irked that the Uzumaki were so quickly erased from history this has the polar opposite issue: It has been the better part of two decades since the name Uzumaki should sound familiar. Yes they should have been mentioned in studies but the reaction of the people from wave make him sound like a god reincarnate.

P.S. I am hoping that, with the quality of recognition that has been portrayed, the Kage's would hesitate sacrificing another army to silence that bloodline again.
No1 chapter 8 . 6/12
While I know that giving my vote is kinda pointless at this point, as it cannot change the past, I will do so anyway. Yes he needs to learn sage mode! It is very important and it actually stacks with his Kurama mode.
Not bad! Would be better if we could get a glimpse of all the work Naruto did to get to this point. Seals are supposed to be stupid hard, with only three sealing masters in cannon leaf village, and just showing us the end result of the training makes it look like Naruto is just pulling these seals out of his ass. Still, I like the way you are making Naruto fight smarter rather than just being OP. Four out of five stars!
BrentNewland chapter 5 . 3/9
At the end of this chapter, you mention the Raikage having something planned in the next chapter? This is the first time you mentioned the Raikage, and he isn't mentioned in the next chapter.
death390 chapter 6 . 3/8
I know it’s not fun rewriting what has come before but god damn you have pacing issues. It feels like I’m trying to watch an ADHD squirrel hyped up on coffee brewed using red bull and enough sugar to put Sonia out of buissness.
Shodai Uzukage- Naruto Uzumaki chapter 2 . 1/6
So Sarutobi said he would help him with fūinjutsu a very complex art but he cannot help him with Bunshin, a simple and useless technique because that is favoritism. Me thinks Hiruzen is full of crap.
Still I like this story, I wish canon Naruto continued his Uzumaki legacy with fūinjutsu.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
Why?! Why?! WHY?! Why did Iruka have to die?!
jmccalmont11 chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
IRUKA SENSAI WHY
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 2 . 9/16/2017
I feel that in the story had Iruka died in cannon it would've made Naruto realize how much he needs to get better to protect those he loves.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
I cannot imagine how anyone could remember the text of that quotation without remembering its source. It's from Frank Herbert's classic story "Dune" (the first of a long continuing series), and also from the movie made from that story.

The quotation is ascribed as the 'Litany of Fear' of the Bene Gesserit sisterhood, essentially a society of witches within a far future galactic empire. The Litany is repeated in the opening chapter by a young Paul Atreides, the son of Duke Leto Atreides and his consort - the Lady Jessica (a Bene Gesserit member), during Paul's surprise testing by the head of that sisterhood.

The test is ostensibly to determine whether or not Paul 'is human,' though it seems more accurate to say it's about whether he can maintain self-control in the face of extreme pain (simulated by nerve induction when he places his hand into the box provided for the test). Holding a poisoned needle (the 'Gom Jabbar') to his throat, the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam threatens to kill Paul with it should he prove not to be human (that proof indicated by his removing his hand from the box during the testing). (Sadly, while a proverbial 'piece of work,' that particular lady is a cute cuddly kitten when compared with many of the other villains in the saga.)
Guest chapter 44 . 7/14/2017
Great story
Very poor grammar and punctuation
Even so I couldn't stop reading
Very cool