Reviews for Naruto: The God of Fuinjutsu
jmccalmont11 chapter 2 . 10/4
IRUKA SENSAI WHY
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 2 . 9/16
I feel that in the story had Iruka died in cannon it would've made Naruto realize how much he needs to get better to protect those he loves.
I cannot imagine how anyone could remember the text of that quotation without remembering its source. It's from Frank Herbert's classic story "Dune" (the first of a long continuing series), and also from the movie made from that story.

The quotation is ascribed as the 'Litany of Fear' of the Bene Gesserit sisterhood, essentially a society of witches within a far future galactic empire. The Litany is repeated in the opening chapter by a young Paul Atreides, the son of Duke Leto Atreides and his consort - the Lady Jessica (a Bene Gesserit member), during Paul's surprise testing by the head of that sisterhood.

The test is ostensibly to determine whether or not Paul 'is human,' though it seems more accurate to say it's about whether he can maintain self-control in the face of extreme pain (simulated by nerve induction when he places his hand into the box provided for the test). Holding a poisoned needle (the 'Gom Jabbar') to his throat, the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam threatens to kill Paul with it should he prove not to be human (that proof indicated by his removing his hand from the box during the testing). (Sadly, while a proverbial 'piece of work,' that particular lady is a cute cuddly kitten when compared with many of the other villains in the saga.)
Great story
Very poor grammar and punctuation
Even so I couldn't stop reading
Very cool
Blazemoney chapter 1 . 7/2
im already interested
Kingdark chapter 1 . 6/24
Now, I know that this is only chapter one out of forty four, and it is likely that you will improve later one, so mentioning this is most likely unnecessary, BUT, I'm going to do this anyway, just because.

Your first chapter was interesting but you aren't using your comma's enough or correctly. There are times and places where I had to reread the sentence multiple times because of a lack of punctuation.

I'm hoping this will improve in future chapters though.

Kingdark
troutman30 chapter 14 . 6/4
I've been reading the reviews, hilarious! This story's been finished since 2011, and people are still complaining about grammar. If you haven't corrected it by now, it's never going to happen. One guy complains about skipping scenario's between arcs and then says you were following canon too closely and can't get the name of the site correct. At least he admits to it.
I see mistakes, but what's the point of complaining about them six years later?
wtf chapter 2 . 5/29
wtf
sarutobi: Learning fuinjutsu? why not ask me for help?
naruto: I got it' but can you teach me bunshin instead?
sarutobi: lol no fuck u i dont show favoritism.

rewrite your chapters please
Iruka lover chapter 2 . 5/16
YOU UDAFUCKER
Calypto chapter 3 . 5/8
i jus read that he was placed in team 7 and i gave up.
IFRITE chapter 3 . 5/6
The story's been interesting so far. The not-so-small amount of typos kinda detracted the reading experience, but it's still within the tolerable level for me. Thanks for the story!
TT-TT chapter 2 . 5/1
IRUKA WHYYYYY *sobbing*
Centaurious chapter 5 . 4/20
Another story spoiled by bad grammar. You get points for writing it all the way to the end but I can't call you an author because I can't read any more. Grammar is a foundation of writing and you can not have a good story without a good foundation.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 2 . 4/6
Actually sealing techniques does take a lot of chakra which is why the Uzimaki have a huge chakra reserve.
Just A Guest chapter 18 . 3/19
Lol, look at me talking about grammar when I have an issue right there; I meant to say Fanfiction by the way.
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »