Reviews for The Happiness Equation
hokie3457 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I have just started and this first chapter is intriguing. Not often that anyone here brings in Leonard's dad as a character. Looking forward to reading more.
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
it doesnt feel like modern people talking .the dialogues remind me off 18th century people and it is alot difficult to read the story
Guest chapter 29 . 5/4/2013
...sorry, my review got caught off by accident. The way you move the story definitely tugged on the heart strings and showed the deep level of emotional development between characters. Probably one of the best stories I've read on here (albeit, minus the initial confusion). Please continue the good work!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/4/2013
Very well written story. I'll admit the first chapters confused the hell out of me until that big reveal. Ultimately, I like how you ended this story. It's not necessarily the catharsis that most people wanted/expected but in all honestly, probably the best way to show the difference between the what if's and the real world. Beautifully done on explaining everyone after the initial confusion. The way you
Osced chapter 29 . 12/29/2012
Very interesting fanfic, sometimes it was hard to understand all the different worlds, but in the end it really worked well and in some way works a bridge between season 3 and 4.

/Osced
Bimrin chapter 29 . 11/14/2012
Haha...just when I thought you were gonna wrap this all up in a neat little bow you had to go switch realities again. Even rereading I am still lost on what is real. Good job if that was the intent. Loved the story just wish I knew what was what.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 27 . 4/30/2012
really good chapter
daxam1216 chapter 26 . 3/26/2012
Interesting story, but is it going anywhere? Leonard is talking in circles a lot. Also Penny seems clueless to everything in your story and in the show she is the most relationship aware character. In fact I consider her the equal in brains to any of the others her intelligence is just the emotional kind. Just something to consider. I do not mean to bash your story, your writing is excellent and you have some thoughtfull ideas you've just kind of lost me at this point. I'm still reading and looking forward to your updates.
Frangerfiction chapter 25 . 3/13/2012
Ive been fascinated by the convoluted and wierd tale for a good while now but after 25 chapters it's just starting to feel pointlessly obtuse. And his treatment of Penny - for someone who is supposed to spreading happiness amongst his friends - borders on the cuel and abusive. I'm losing sympathy for Leonard's on/off, talk/withold talk,reach out/withdraw useless and hurtful Spy v Spy secretiveness and his dismissiveness of Penny's feelings. I still enjoy the WAY you write but I'm losing it on WHAT you're writing about.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 25 . 3/13/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Princesakarlita411 chapter 24 . 2/23/2012
cant wait for more
Princesakarlita411 chapter 23 . 2/4/2012
cant wait 4 more
Place Name Here chapter 22 . 1/22/2012
Please please please write more, I love this story so much, and this is so detailed and very interesting! I would love to see what happens next!

Princesakarlita411 chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
nice

happy 2012
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
keep it up and all keep reading because I really wish to find out what happens between the two.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »