Reviews for Three is Never a Crowd
Carnomaniac chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh god, that was very interesting XD
angellanger1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This was full of LOL's!
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Grimlock you're a pain in the aft to the Bot's. But we all love ya!
Rii chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Poor, Grimlock.

hehe X3
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
OH DEAR SWEET PRIMUS! *dies of epic nosebleed* that is disturbingly arousing! 0/0 Oh wow...I feel like drawing this epic threesome now...if it werent for the fact I cant draw.
oh Grimlock...at some point, someone needs to explain the facts of life to them...and Bumblebee and Bulkhead.
two words. Fucking, and epic
XxlKairalxX chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
One word: HOT! Omg I was just getting turned on by this trying to picture it in my head. I seriously almost lost it when both of the 'spikes' were in Optimus! Oh fuck, damn, shit!... Someone seriously needs to make a comic on this because this is pure gold!
lifeatshore chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was the best threesome story ever i loved the slash it was well detailed
FangirlBOT001 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow... hey can you make another one? But I'm guessing that your to busy. But if you have time, can you make one about Starcream/Thunder Cracker/Skywarp? G1 Thats all I ask...haha. (then lmao) Just my Dirty thought.
Dragon of Scarlet chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
*rolls eyes* Well stupid things like this amuse stupid minds I suppose.
The Old Demon chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I think it would be awesome if you made a sequel with Optimus finding out that he's pregnant with both Megatron's and Grimlock's sparklings. I would think their reactions would be funny.
Garrus hidden love chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
O that was very hot i had a nose bleed reading this. Optimus had fun but i don't think he will be able to walk right for a month and that will proable go for Megatron as well.

I wouldn't mind a follow up to this maybe Grimlock taking Megatron and him being the mech that is stuck in between them, i find that hot. Please do that )
New.York.Celt chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
AMAZING
Nnoca chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh I wish you made a second chapter to this even though it is a long time since you wrote it :)

I can imagne optimus is off the heat really, after all that wonderful attention he got. But somehow I feel our evil warlord was being a little left out, all that kissing and fondling and when he finally was up in OP Grimlock had to join in. after guiding OP to such great overloads (grimlock just copied really xD )OP surely would owe megatron something
Optimus'girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I hope that you plan to update this wonderful story! I just can't wait to learn if Optimus is going to end up pregnant with Megatron and Grimlock's sparklings! I have a feeling that Optimus will end up pregnant with twin sparklings after he interfaced with both Megatron and Grimlock! Grimlock and Megatron would be even more surprised if they were to learn that Optimus was carrying their sparklings! I just can't wait to read the next chapter of this wonderful story! I would just LOVE to read a sequel to this wonderful story! I hope that you plan to keep up the great work with your wonderful story! I just can't wait to find out who will 'win' Optimus' love in the next chapter! I would hate for something bad to happen to the unsparked sparklings if Optimus is pregnant with Megatron and Grimlock's sparklings! Keep up the truely great work with your wonderful story! I just can't stop read your wonderful story!
Autobotally45 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Okay holy shit that was hot lol