Reviews for My Other Monster is a Warhound
null1024 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
That was certainly fun to read. Messy at times, -especially- early on, but you make it work. Good stuff.
michaelsuave chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Excellent story, really awesome.
Imraphel chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
"yea, though I enter the gates of the Warp, I shall fear no evil, because I am driving a 50-foot giant of frak you"

Great line to end a great tale. Funny, witty and genuinely impressive.
Kit chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
This is a very good story and I made me lol a lot, I like how he became his Titan as well, really cool idea there!
Lord Sia chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
... Epic. Glorious. Epic and Glorious.

And Beautiful. Dat Vicki, she be one damn fine hunk o' scrap, yoo get wat I'm saying?

And, to top it off, characters who act like people! With flaws, and limits, and...

Ah. It's 2 AM and I've got laryngitis. My throat hurts, my head throbs, my blood burns, and I can't hear anything through my right ear.

Still, this fic helped cheer me up.
Lord Sia chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
God-Machines... Running on WIndows?

#twitch#

Heretek doesn't BEGIN to describe this, this, Blasphemy! You hear me? BLASPHEMY!

I'll reinvent keel-hauling and hijack the Imperial Fist's bloody Phalanx just so I can drag you all across it - with or without a Void-suit!
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is awesome, but...

The Princeps knows about the Warp. He knows the risks involved in piloting almost five hundred tons of warmachine driven by a semi-sentient spirit of war...

And he *defiles* the *Purity Seals*? I'd ask if he's insane, but clearly the answer is YES! Go figure so many Titans go rogue when their Princeps don't take the risks seriously! Sheesh.
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
~*~*~*~

I came here on a recommendation and thought the first chapter was it. I came back today to get a copy to keep on my kindle and data backups incase this ever got taken down, and what do I find?

Seven more chapters!

I can't... wha...

*Mind breaks from serotonin overdose*

That being said, if you ever go back over this again for some reason, and care to take the suggestion of someone without a fic to their name, the conversation at the end of chapter eight with Tomas and the Librarian seemed rushed, like you are reading the 'important' bits of a conversation with the little stuff cut out. Perhaps it could be longer?

A lot of stories do not get the praise they deserve on and this is a prime example, this should have a thousand reviews at the least. I am a member of the Viridian Dreams forum, just wanted to let you know you fic made the recommendations list we have.

. ?f7&t4646

Thank you so much for posting!

~*~ZZ~*~
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
~*~*~*~

All glory to Norwest! May boredom be struck down in his name!

~*~ZZ~*~
Comosicus chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
A very well done piece of 40k pictures. It's so rare I could find a Titan one either. Looking forward to see the sequels.
Dumbledore Is Gay chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
"Invictorus, this is Command Prime. We've been watching you over the satlink. Good kill, good kill."

All the humor, mayhem, military lingo and massive destruction I've come to expect out of Full Metal Panic are found in this gem.

Out-fucking-standing, Norwest, out-fucking-standing.
NamelessHeretic chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
I just realized I never reviewed this fic.

Not much to say - I love Titan stories, and your characters and delightfully unhinged. Rock on.
NamelessHeretic chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
Actually, it's from Blood Rites.
AngelForm chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Fun little story.

You did well mixing crazy-awesome with epic badassness.
Hideout Writer chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Oh, man, that is THE shit right there, boys and girls. I laughed my way through this fic, and I haven't even been involved in anything even remotely Warhammer.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »