Reviews for First Do No Harm
seuss fan chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Awesome story. The only thing I ask is that you change your rating to M. Hope to read more from you soon.
jazphace chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Great Story!
merderluvr chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
This story was great. It was disturbing yet necessary to tell the story. It was well written and made me wish it was longer. The roller coaster of emotions that Christina suffered from the attack along with the damage it was doing to her loving relationship with Tom made me feel so bad for her as well as for Tom since he didn't know what was going on in Christina's head. The love scene where she freaked out on him unexpectedly really had me upset. I liked the way you wrapped everything up. Thanks for writing this story. You did a great job!
Miss Effie T chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
I loved ur story! Wonderful job!
strdstbttrfly chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Loved this! Great chapter and great fic.
bookworm142 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
please write more and why havent u updated in like a month and a half
Megan chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow this story evokes so much emotion it actually choked me up. I'm unfortunately not one of those who can keep up with leaving reviews but this is a really good story and I noticed you hadn't continued it. Well I hope you find your muse, would love to see more!
UndiscoveredWriter94 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I love this story, you are a phenomenal writer. Are you continuing this story? I hope you are, but if you're not, I'll get over it... eventually. Lol. Anyways- great start on this. Love it as well as your other Hawthorne fic.
mggs chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
why aren't u upd8ing i mean i really like this story it really is great i think u should totally continue this like for real please upd8 don't let this story go to waste
jojobevco chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Good Story
Dragon77 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next.
maggs chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
omg i luv u Pari i am so glad you are continuing the stories anyway i like fanfic please upd8 soon okay
Miss Effie T chapter 1 . 7/13/2010