Reviews for The Past is the Present
tjjenkins chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
really really enjoying this. wish you kept on writing!
Wolfie chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
Tis been near 4 years, pleeeaaaaaaase updatee :
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
Amazing story! I love the idea of a reincarnated Hiccup! Great job with the characters and the plot as a whole as well. I truly couldn't put it down :)
Harmony of the Horizon chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
So sadddd! Am almost crying... :'(
r3nlock chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
it's all real! find the sagas mike, learn about your previous self!
a random nymph chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
you know the world didn't really end at 2012...
well... at least not here...
are you still breathing?
lol
I love your story and I really hope you'll update soon...
wonder if 'Mike' will get all his memories from being 'Hiccup'
that'll be amazing...
again, please update!
have a lovely day!

-a random nymph
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
It is finally to show myself , to flash and to melt in the shadows again .
The sientists reserchers are so stupit . In the past long ago the peiple there spoiled , ruined the things that so hardly achieved . Seeing only the darkness in all .
The scientists resechers are so stupit , they have living walking history enciclopedia to see what is the truth in the legends because they are unknowingly for them talking , caring , pokking , disturbing that aicent part of the legend .
If they see the human behind the scales ,if they try with translator , or learning his language they should have very hopeful new sourse because he was there in the most events . In his point of view .

I wonder if the reserchers get that idea .

Well for things to say enter in: www . abv . bg

Send on the name : ivanganev1992 abv . bg

And that should be me . If You update . Bye .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Well in the first time I watched the movie not once I shot imaginary with crossbow,shotgun,sniper,trowing dagger,dagger,short saber,saber . But now ... I don't judge by the look . I see the dragons as flying people , and by other stories , mighty scaled guardians ,even good scaled (dark ) helpers ,even good scaled angels .
And what to do if I dream for a portal near my living place to Berk.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Aaaaaah this is amazing! I do wish it were complete though... Thanks for a fantastic read!
xX69759Xx chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
From what I see from the story so far it looks kind of like Cloud atlas just httyd style.
Fragments of Imagination chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
this story is really good, it's such a waste if you won't continued it. Are you going to update this story?
zoewinter1 chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Hi, so I don't know if you're planning on continuing this, but this is a truly amazing fanfiction and I would love it if you did decide to continue :)
Yami no Tsuki chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
I think you missed your deadline. And to think, you deprived the whole world of another chapter before its untimely end.

This is awesome! I love how well you've fitted it into a modern setting, it works really well. (Oh diction gods, please do not smite me down for that unholy sentence.)
Also I liked the bit where someone posted a video of them on YouTube and the whole world went crazy. All while they were peacefully asleep.
Definitely wouldn't mind if you decided to resuscitate this for another few chapters :D
SkyGiantz chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Hey! no more story? Well if this has been discontinued than I understand. Life can get pretty crazy- but this was one of the best stories I've ever read! So thanks for putting the awesome idea out there. It was a good ride while it lasted.