Reviews for The Past is the Present
r3nlock chapter 13 . 1/1
it's all real! find the sagas mike, learn about your previous self!
a random nymph chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
you know the world didn't really end at 2012...
well... at least not here...
are you still breathing?
lol
I love your story and I really hope you'll update soon...
wonder if 'Mike' will get all his memories from being 'Hiccup'
that'll be amazing...
again, please update!
have a lovely day!

-a random nymph
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
It is finally to show myself , to flash and to melt in the shadows again .
The sientists reserchers are so stupit . In the past long ago the peiple there spoiled , ruined the things that so hardly achieved . Seeing only the darkness in all .
The scientists resechers are so stupit , they have living walking history enciclopedia to see what is the truth in the legends because they are unknowingly for them talking , caring , pokking , disturbing that aicent part of the legend .
If they see the human behind the scales ,if they try with translator , or learning his language they should have very hopeful new sourse because he was there in the most events . In his point of view .

I wonder if the reserchers get that idea .

Well for things to say enter in: www . abv . bg

Send on the name : ivanganev1992 abv . bg

And that should be me . If You update . Bye .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Well in the first time I watched the movie not once I shot imaginary with crossbow,shotgun,sniper,trowing dagger,dagger,short saber,saber . But now ... I don't judge by the look . I see the dragons as flying people , and by other stories , mighty scaled guardians ,even good scaled (dark ) helpers ,even good scaled angels .
And what to do if I dream for a portal near my living place to Berk.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Aaaaaah this is amazing! I do wish it were complete though... Thanks for a fantastic read!
69759 -Prepare for Bass chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
From what I see from the story so far it looks kind of like Cloud atlas just httyd style.
Fragments of Imagination chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
this story is really good, it's such a waste if you won't continued it. Are you going to update this story?
zoewinter1 chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Hi, so I don't know if you're planning on continuing this, but this is a truly amazing fanfiction and I would love it if you did decide to continue :)
Yami no Tsuki chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
I think you missed your deadline. And to think, you deprived the whole world of another chapter before its untimely end.

This is awesome! I love how well you've fitted it into a modern setting, it works really well. (Oh diction gods, please do not smite me down for that unholy sentence.)
Also I liked the bit where someone posted a video of them on YouTube and the whole world went crazy. All while they were peacefully asleep.
Definitely wouldn't mind if you decided to resuscitate this for another few chapters :D
SkyGiantz chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Hey! no more story? Well if this has been discontinued than I understand. Life can get pretty crazy- but this was one of the best stories I've ever read! So thanks for putting the awesome idea out there. It was a good ride while it lasted.
Starlit jewel chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Ok. So I know you haven't updated this story since almost 3 years ago. But How to Train Your Dragon 2 just came out, and I went looking for fanfiction and I came across your story and now I want to know what happens next! Anyways, thanks for writing this. It was awesomely fun reading it :)
PantheraTigr chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
You managed to get me depressed by the half of the first chapter ... that is fast ... only other story that managed that was the continuation of Hitchups ... but the effect was, thanks to whatever you believe in, not as lasting.

I enjoyed reading this story very much. If you ever decide to finish the story, or just give it a summary style epilogue, I will be waiting for it. Would be shame to let story as good and original as this one let unfinished, right?

I mean - imagine, in a thousand years, someone, maybe some digital archaeologist, will find a backup of this site on a lone surviving hard drive, eagerly read this story to come to an unfinished ending? Now that would be sad. I bet he would feel terrible ... (I know its silly fantasy, I em EE guy so I know that our data has lifespan of roughly 20 years ... after that we will not know how to read them ... but still ... it is nice fantasy)
QuillOwl chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
*SCREAMS* WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOP AT THIS PART?! IT SEEMED LIKE MIKE WAS GOING TO DISCOVER ABOUT HICCUP AND THE BOND AND EVERYTHING! I JUST - GAH! DEAR HOLY DRAGONS, THAT WAS AMAZING. I would ask you to come back and continue this story, but I being rude and pushy is not my style (nor will it ever will be). However, I would like to say this was a great ride and it was a shame to have it end so soon. If you ever get back to writing this, then you can guarantee I'll be the first in the review box. Fly well, fellow Dragon!
VirgoDragon chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
OH MY GOSH THIS WAAS AMAZING I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE! YOU SHOULD BECAUSE THIS IS AWESOME, YOU'RE AWESOME, AND I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW! I SERIOUSLY WANT THIS TO BE CANON, AND WANT FANFICTION FOR THIS FANFICTION THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!
QuillOwl chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Oh...my gods. I can't believe I've never come across this fanfiction before, it's just beyond fantastic! Sure, you wrote it a while ago but now I'm hooked and I just want to give you a great hug in advance! You're a beautiful writer and I hope you have some recent work I could check out! :D

(and never let anybody read this while listening to 'Forbidden Friendship'. I made that mistake and almost died from the feels *sobs*)