Reviews for The Opposite of Yourself
frozenheartofdarkness chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Person P chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Will you continue this story? I wonder how it would end...
Please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
That was a great chapter. I hope you will update soon because it was soo funny! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
BARBIE GIRL! OMG, that's hilarious!
Aitora x Otaku chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
*hyperventilating* i...cant...wait...for...the..next...chapter...

btw, what IS Blood going to do to Alice? and Alice to Jokers?
Sillvog chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
There is only 1 or 2 chapters left right? Please update and finish this soon! .
Sillvog chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
I knew it would have to do with something fluffy and cute.
Sillvog chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Not the kind of game I thought she would play. I didn't think you would take a knife to them though. I can't say what she will do with Gray though. I can't imagine him scared of anything she could do. Looking forward to it!
Sillvog chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
I have no idea what kind of game she plans to play, but with all the things she got for it. It sounds fun.
Sillvog chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Aww, I was hoping she would have done more to Ace. I can't imagine how Julius is going to get it. Or Gray and Nightmare that can tell just what she'll be thinking!
Sillvog chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
The poor jokers have no idea what they just did do they? I hope she gets one over them this time.
Lili-AnimeFreakk chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Ahh I loved this so much 33 See Alice, you can't kill Ace,because you love him lol.. Anyways please continue this soon :DD
Space Whales chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
"Hey, kitty cat, would you mind licking me off?" EW!

Oh, a snake. Huh... Yeah, I guess Vivaldi wouldn't like those much.

Aww, she gets to kiss it! Cuuuute!

I laughed really hard when I read the reactions of everyone to Gowland's music.

But I laughed even harder at this: "She became like this at the Carnival, so why not unleash her on the Joker, he started the whole thing anyway" I did NOT see that coming!

This next chapter's gonna be great.
Space Whales chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
Haha, I read the title of this chapter and went O_O

OH! Oh, Monopoly. You have NO idea what Monopoly entails for me, but it's surprisingly consistent with Ace's personality.

O_O Oh my. Concrete? Alice is getting bloody.

Hahaha. Way to go, twins. You have come up with a well thought-out, meticulously planned goal. I doubt it'll work.]

"Do you really beleive I wouldn't, Barbie-Girl?" BEST LINE.

"Ace was still be defiant, with a grin on that could scare Ronald McDonald." I lied. THIS is the best line ever.

Hmm... Is Alice gonna go slasher on Vivaldi's stuffed animals? I can't wait to see!
xdgirl1001 chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
This story is brilliant. Please update soon I want to see what she does to the Jokers really badly.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »