Reviews for Learning How to Love
Sanetwin chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
This is AWESOME! I am really bored so I decided to comment/read some stories :) haha you should update soon?
James888 chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Thanks for finally haveing them kiss. I was beginning to think

you were nothing but a tease. But then you had them kiss and in such a way that was so romatcive. (Wheoo) Finally. :)
X.xSixfeetunderx.X chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
i love this story pls continue
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hmph I have read this story sooo many times, its kind of funny on how much time I have spent reading this again and again...or just pathetic...but I cant appear to get enough of this story...*shrug* awe well. :) I think my favorite part...other than when Elle got the duck from Claire was when Claire was a kid and walked up to Elle and gave her the purple bear. yes, that was adorable. :)

alright I have rambled long enough.
gaby2angel chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
cool fic! it's kinda cute haha pretty awesome that you picked it up right from season 1 and made it into a cute elle claire version instead of a cute psycho kinda way!
Sanetwin chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
Wow! This is great! I love that Elle gets distracted so easily and keeps asking for the sugary things. So cute! hahaha Love it! So worth the wait :D and Claire with her dirty mind..tsk tsk lol great job
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
Yeah that was amazing. Like fantatstic and awesome! Probably one of my favorite chapters. :) I like how childish Elle is, and Claire is so sweet towards Elle. I really really cant wait for the next update, though school does get in the way. :( that sucks for me but I can be...somewhat patient...somewhat. :) Fantastic update, keep up the amazing work. :)
WGail chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
Wonderful update! I really like the flow of this story and this chapter was great. Who knew shopping could be such an entertaining "date". You are teasing us with that hot make out session that was so rudely interrupted :) Glad to see Zach added to the story...he was a good character and a good friend for Claire. I look forward to more, soon.
Serna93 chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
Oh! The tape, with all the Elle/Claire thing I didn't remeber that part..xD, well, this is going to be interesting...and I loved this chapter...they so freaking cute together, I can't stand it, in the good way of course..:)

Take Care!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
I never use this world often-adorable. The grocery shopping scene was adorable. Sickeningly cute even and I enjoy grocery shopping, its one of the best things to do with someone and you captured a really sweet experience. I love their personalities here and I hope to read more soon. The internal monologue is realistic, in character and amusing.
TheHFness chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
STUPID CELL PHONE. Breaking up the girls good time. Hey what are you going to do right? I loved the update. I can't wait to see if Noah has the tape or someone else.

Great job with Elle's excited love for the sugary sweets.
Riana Salvatore chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
Damn you Zach. He killed the moment.
FrogsRcool chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
AHH! update soon!
FrogsRcool chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
I love this! It's soo hard to find a story that is well written and easy to follow. I'm glad you actually are "telling" a story, and not just blurting everything out. It makes everything so much more interesting. I hope you're continuing and I sure as heck am going to keep reading these chapters!
FrogsRcool chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
I literally laughed out loud when I read the part about the pep rally. I love this story and I just wanted to leave a review before I began on chapter 5! Excellent job!
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »