Reviews for Learning How to Love
Sanetwin chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Love this Chapter! Great Job! I really hope you update soon. Anyway This is excellent and you finally got them to kiss! haha love it..I am a little sad that this story will not go on forever but you have to end it at some point. continue writing excellent chapters!
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
perfect, thats all i have to say for this chapter. utterly perfect. okay it was also amazing and awesome. one of my favorite chapters. i like when Elle got a duck. shes adorable. ;)
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
I love this story. I admit I have high standards and this is smart, funny, serious when it needs to be, creepy and realistic. I love that Claire's dad did the protective thing and had the rapist's mind cleared-also of course to protect his daughter's power, but I love what you've done with Elle. She's hard but soft, difficult but able to be moved, she's professional but a kid. Its adorable to read their encounters together and their playful banter and their overall relationship develop. I think Elle and Claire together make A LOT of sense and you've done a great job. I even smiled in some parts such as when Lady Gaga in the form of a ring tone interrupted. Rather hilarious. If I was Elle I would respond the same way-what the hell is that? or Really?

They're adorable together and I hope to read more soon. I love how cold, brooding and protective Elle is of Claire and its great that Claire kissed her because Elle wouldn't be the 1st to make a move so to say. Nice job.
RinnX chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
Loving this series! Hope Claire won't get too upset when she finds out any Elle's 'mission'. Lookin 4ward to the next chapter. ]
WGail chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
Absolutely wonderful chapter! I loved it! This definitely makes up for the shorter chapter...loved the build up to the kiss. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with next.
mightyheart chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
Loved the eclaire moments. I hope your break wont be too long. I'm already excited to read the next chapter.
Riana Salvatore chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Now Elle needs to reveal her ability and they needs to find a solution to their parents. And hooray kissing.
mightyheart chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Nice chapter. Yey...elle didnt tell her dad about claire's ability. Next chapter please.
TheHFness chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
Very awesome chapter even if it was a 'small' update. I think any update is a good one. I'm glad to see you thrown Elle into these very hard situations to help Claire out.

Good job.
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
yay, Elle saved Claire! well...at least she didnt say anythinga bout Claire! good enough for me. ;) Great chapter...and extremely short. *evil glare* humph...well i guess a short update is better than no update..hopefully we will get another update...soon? like...now? haha. na. but great chapter.
WGail chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
A very nice little chapter. Great job keeping up with the two points of view and fitting it all into the Heroes tv timeline. I look forward to more. :)
Sanetwin chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
urg! I am going on vacation so I won't see this for two weeks. I loved this chapter :) I like how Elle lied to her father to protect Claire's ability and whatnot :)
Riana Salvatore chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
Well now Brody is out of the picture. But the girls need more time together. Do you think you could check out my story the Runaways?
Katie-711 chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Lol it was funny how Zach just knew how Claire felt about Elle. Aw Elle cried when she saw Claire-loved how you actually made Elle seem more caring and human. Oh and that cliffhanger was just...mean. And I especially can't wait for the next chapter. I'm addicted to your story O_o
Sanetwin chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Ah! Cliffhanger! I love your story and I hope you make a new chapter really soon! :) like...tomorrow :) lol anyway continue writing awesome chapters
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »