Reviews for Learning How to Love
Nolongeractive009 chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Ah! Cliffhanger! I love your story and I hope you make a new chapter really soon! :) like...tomorrow :) lol anyway continue writing awesome chapters
WGail chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
A great chapter overall! I enjoyed the continued use of Claire and Elle's points of view. Claire trying to take out Brody for good and Elle being the helping bystander. Zach had some wonderful lines :"Maybe you and your girlfriend should think about coming out of the closet"...lol. Cliffhanger...aaaauuuugh! I can't hardly wait for more.
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
noooooooooooooooooooooo! i hate cliff hangers! uugh..fine..as long as you update fairly soon i will be okay.. hmph. :) it was a good chapter, i enjoyed Claires success. Quite facinating. Really liking this story, its one of my favorites. I really do wish Elle in the tv show had more of a role like this. She didnt get much of a chance did she. Hmm. anyway, amazing story. Please PLease update really really soon.

haha i kind of squealed when i found that you updated, that earned me a few strange looks.
Riana Salvatore chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Well now Elle knows, or that Claire knows that Elle knows what is going to happen? If you really want to be sappy, you could have Elle kiss her in an attempt to bring her back.
ButtCunt chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
Wow I've just started reading this story and it's bloody awesome! I really love how the connection between the two is progressing. Also a lot of the time I sit grinning to myself like a retard because it's so cute in places.

Keep up the good work and I'm desperate for an update -_-
WGail chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
A short, but sweet chapter! I loved how Elle & Claire woke up tangled together...they certainly gravitate to one another ;) Great job on keeping this storyline going and keeping it interesting. I look forward to more.
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
aww, thats cute, i really hope for another update really soon. I just read your entire story so i dont know how often you update but i really hope its soon. I can literally not wait for the next chapter. ;)
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
this is amazing! im usually a big Claire and Gretchen fan but if the story went like this i would have liked Heroes alot better. its Great, and Claire seems less selfish in your story, although she wasnt that selfish in the show, a lot of other fanfictions make her come across as so. I think you have the personalities of all of the charectors down perfectly. And i like Elle's pertectiveness towards Claire even when she doesnt realize she likes her yet. ;) very good.
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwe so cuuuuute!
Nolongeractive009 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
LOL this is funny and sad. I like how you made them young when they first met :D great job
Nolongeractive009 chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
I love this chapter, you write these characters very in character :) I love this whole story! very funny, creative, and original
Riana Salvatore chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
The adorableness of this chapter makes up for the lack of length.
TheHFness chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
Very awesome update my friend. I love Elle seeming struggle when food was offered. Very cute Chapter.
moonie44foreternity chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
WOOHOO! I totally LOVED this start!

Well done honey!
WGail chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
This was a wonderful chapter! I really like how you put in Claire's emotions from her encounter with Brody to her new feelings for Elle. Elle was right in character, as always :) Great job!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »