Reviews for The Forbidden Romance
Paige chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
I loved how you did the story nice gowing I love it
Lolita-chi chapter 17 . 7/5/2015
Are you giving up on the story?
pia chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
Wow really Loved it. Waiting for more update
Guest chapter 17 . 4/5/2015
Pls update... this is a pretty good story
anonymous chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
I love this story and miss updates. Please continue.
Alexa Wayne chapter 17 . 4/7/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
wait is this a Kyo/Misao or Shou/Misao? cuz if this is a Shou/Misao I ain't reading anymore
Guest chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
The Lovely Ghost a Broken Doll chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
L.D.Ray chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
Amazing, just amazing. With every chapter I can feel the tension, the romance, the heartbreak and it's all simply marvelous. Continue, ENCORE ENCORE! I LOVE IT! I have read the actual series and the way you capture Kyo and Misao is uncanny and so real please continue!
DarkPheonix 666 chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
LunarEclipse98 chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
I really like it so far. It's a good story, and done well so far. The only thing I would suggest is that you work a little bit on your grammar. Even though I can still understand what you are trying to say, there are many times when some of the smaller words like 'there' and 'their' or stuff like that are not used in the correct context. (for example, there might be used in a place where it is actually supposed to be their.) Also there were a couple times when you had something like a 'present tense verb' when it should have been a 'past tense verb' in the context it was used in. Over all though I like it and think you are doing a great job. :)
Kat chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
wow this was all really good! Please put up the next part soon! )
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Kyo is just like edward from twilight
Anime lover0331 chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
UPDATE! i love this story, i can't wait for whats next its very good! Update soon, with Chou out of the way, sorta, Misao should be able to get back with Kyou :3