Reviews for Mine
empty skies chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
(TTTT) this made me cry...please write more stories on this pairing
Tenkaichi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
My review force closed on my phone and I still came back, haha! Anyway, this was just was what I was looking for tonight. Only gripe that I have is the continuous changing of Sora's honorifics on Reiko. I'm not Japanese, but also based on Sora's use in the manga, in the beginning of everything she refers to her as "Date-san" then after she becomes her possession again, "Reiko-chan." Sempai is fine as it denotes that she's younger and giving respect and all, but calling her Date-san at the end somewhat detracts from the intimacy... Almost like Reiko calling her "Himoto-san" at this point. Just my two cents. Otherwise, I really enjoyed it :)

Tenkaichi
Ordile chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was so good. So cute too. U Haha...I really enjoyed reading this. You captured their personalities well, especially Reiko's. She's such a tsundere. ;)

Anyways, it was a really sweet story. Nicely-written too. ;)
Ashvinoth chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Unbelievably cute and well written, you managed to capture Date and Sora in such a magnificent fashion. Great job dood.
AccountPleaseDelete chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
REIKOSORA FTW

this was adorable _

im just waiting for someone to attempt making a fic longer than one chapter
Nykonyx chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh ho ho?

The famous Reiko is actually a tsuntsuntsundere!

This was so cute. I was almost afraid I'd get the cavities 3

Please continue with great fanfics!

Thanks!

-Akira
WolfDragonGod chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
great story its very sad but very sweet too.
Kit Of Despair chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
awww this is sooo cuteee amazingly writen. i like this story. keep up the good work
Tie Feiyan chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Loved this! It was so moving! Made me cry . I love Reiko and Sora, they're a good couple!