Reviews for Why Usachan fails as a psychologist
ii-c.c-ii chapter 7 . 2/14/2018
I'm choking a Love Live reference! YOU GOOOOO!
ii-c.c-ii chapter 3 . 2/12/2018
The fact a lot of those actually happened is killing me. I'm crying this is so cute. You also are a great author.
Moo chapter 11 . 9/9/2017
I loved your story!
xXTitaniaXx9 chapter 11 . 9/5/2017
I think its like the 7th time I reread this masterpiece, and even though it's not actually finished it's still so DAMN good omg. Serioulsy you got me grinning and laughing like crazy, my friends even joked about my stupid face . after rereading this godly work of yours I just had to leave another comment :v its my fav k-on fanfic I'm 100% sure
Gin-tan chapter 11 . 4/29/2017
Still dreaming it'll be finished one day
ishan chapter 11 . 3/23/2017
it was nice but i get little bored in last 2 ch... sorry to disappoint u but i felt like telling u...and i liked the starting 6 chapters so keep it up...try to more feeling in it.
shinKyoKusanagi chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
Yep Ritsu is a Tainaka alright.

Those parents of hers are awesome. :)
ookaiyo chapter 11 . 8/17/2016
And, that's another great Mitsu story dead. Unless you've been writing the most epic ending for 2 years. Please let it be the latter.
notusedanym0re chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
*finishes putting favourite story, author and followed story and author.* *hums* Done. Can't wait for the new chapter..
xXTitaniaXx9 chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
This story is soooooooooo goooooooooooood
Pity that you've dropped it ;-;
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
This f****ing story, the references, the omakes, read it you just laugh like hopefully no tommorow because i actually died laughing so hard, but am a humble ghost who only came back to share with possible readers the how one would say epicness of the story mentioned. I think that the story has better vocabulary than some of the stories written by authors who origanlly speak english too, only thing i would think to fix is to describe the surrondings more, but then again that doesn't really have anything to do with the story so its fine. Fact about myself... I can play drums like Ritsu but not as good or as fast.
ThatWriterGuy7 chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
This is the most beautiful romance I've ever read on FanFiction.
This is some of the finest Yuri I have ever tasted.
You have treated me and so many others to beautiful storytelling.
It really is a tragedy that this story has ended for you have created a world I want to stay in forever - and there is no better complement I can give to a writer :)
Zivyx chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
I love this randomness
Zivyx chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
Everything about this chapter made me choke on laughter
Zivyx chapter 7 . 8/8/2015