Reviews for The Good Wife
PhillyGirl27 chapter 24 . 10/18
Oh, Sally! One of my brand new favorites! Your Steph is strong and is enjoying getting to know her real self once again...along with some good Ranger lovin'! He is so drawn to his Babe and claims her as his own, for always. Dickie as Governor of NJ is fun, and he only made it thanks to Steph. His family is creepy and too wealthy for their own good. Can't wait to see who her stalkers are. She has made so many strides in whittling down the list of suspects. Her mind is amazing to see at work! Very well done!

We'd love to see the rest of this tale someday, if your muse ever comes to visit again. You are a very talented writer and you have 187 fans out here who have Favorite'd this and would do the Happy Dance to see it Completed. Thanks so much! -Kathy
mandababe15 chapter 24 . 8/8
I read it, and read it again knowing it was incomplete...but I am crossing fingers you come back to this story!
Shanita67 chapter 24 . 7/18
Great AU. Please finish.
All About RangeMen chapter 24 . 5/21/2016
Loving it! I soooo want to know what comes next, I love AU stories, and this one is no exception. I hope to see more of your stories to come. Thank you.
VampWitchCat chapter 24 . 4/30/2016
I hope you come back to this story some day. I would love to know what happens next. It's great!
carolb chapter 24 . 3/20/2016
This is a great story. Pleasssseee finish.
Garbanzo Beans chapter 24 . 12/2/2015
Love this story and if you find time to finish writing I will definitely finish reading.
annalynn88 chapter 24 . 9/16/2015
Just found this story, and I am so desperate for you to finish. What a wonderful job I couldn't stop reading.
Daffybduck chapter 24 . 3/26/2015
OMG! I fell in love with this story! Love the different take on this and so, so, wish that there's updates for this story! One of my favorites!
BobbieLove chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
I'm thoroughly enjoying rereading this, and sincerely hope you finish it!
duckquack chapter 24 . 12/19/2014
This is a fantastic story! Please update soon!
MargaritaS chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
man i really want to know where you were heading with this, i hope you get a fit of inspiration someday and decide to finish it :)
Selene Aduial chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
I just found this story and like it very much. Will you ever finish it?
jwarden chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
Shame story not complete. Consider finishing it?
bren610 chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
What a great story! I love it! I so hope you find time to finish it. I think I know who one of the stalkers is and hope to find out soon.