Reviews for The Good Wife
Daffybduck chapter 24 . 3/26
OMG! I fell in love with this story! Love the different take on this and so, so, wish that there's updates for this story! One of my favorites!
BobbieLove chapter 3 . 1/12
I'm thoroughly enjoying rereading this, and sincerely hope you finish it!
duckquack chapter 24 . 12/19/2014
This is a fantastic story! Please update soon!
MargaritaS chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
man i really want to know where you were heading with this, i hope you get a fit of inspiration someday and decide to finish it :)
Selene Aduial chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
I just found this story and like it very much. Will you ever finish it?
jwarden chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
Shame story not complete. Consider finishing it?
bren610 chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
What a great story! I love it! I so hope you find time to finish it. I think I know who one of the stalkers is and hope to find out soon.
deviates322 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh please please please come back and finish this story. I just love it and want to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
This is so good! It was worth reading even though after a few chapters I realized it was unfinished. I hope you come back to it someday. The pacing is nice,what you've done with the characters is great and I really, really want to find out what happens next!
mrsvescape chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
Love your stories. Hope this one gets finished.
OBlossom chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
Oh dear. I was tempted and I did it and now...
You are extremely talented and I've loved every word you've put to page.
I hope you choose to one day come back and finish this.

Thank you.
Ybanormlmom chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
Oh no! What's going to happen? I know it's been a while, but I hope you find your muse and keep working on this story. You're a wonderful writer and I hope to read more of your adventures soon!
Laurie
georgiagirlagain chapter 24 . 3/5/2013
Oh please, oh please finish this! It's too well written and too addicting not to finish! I don't know what I like better - the way you weave in the canon plot line, or the new little twists, like Dickie's asinine father or his drunk mother. I'd love to read about an HEA for Steph and Ranger in this story. I have a feeling it won't come easy or quick, but it'll be a great ride! (And I meant that in every possible way...)
s2s chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Miss this!
Babe Love - MM Love chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
i hope that u finish this story. is steph and ranger going to have a baby