Reviews for The Good Wife
All About RangeMen chapter 24 . 5/21
Loving it! I soooo want to know what comes next, I love AU stories, and this one is no exception. I hope to see more of your stories to come. Thank you.
VampWitchCat chapter 24 . 4/30
I hope you come back to this story some day. I would love to know what happens next. It's great!
carolb chapter 24 . 3/20
This is a great story. Pleasssseee finish.
Garbanzo Beans chapter 24 . 12/2/2015
Love this story and if you find time to finish writing I will definitely finish reading.
annalynn88 chapter 24 . 9/16/2015
Just found this story, and I am so desperate for you to finish. What a wonderful job I couldn't stop reading.
Daffybduck chapter 24 . 3/26/2015
OMG! I fell in love with this story! Love the different take on this and so, so, wish that there's updates for this story! One of my favorites!
BobbieLove chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
I'm thoroughly enjoying rereading this, and sincerely hope you finish it!
duckquack chapter 24 . 12/19/2014
This is a fantastic story! Please update soon!
MargaritaS chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
man i really want to know where you were heading with this, i hope you get a fit of inspiration someday and decide to finish it :)
Selene Aduial chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
I just found this story and like it very much. Will you ever finish it?
jwarden chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
Shame story not complete. Consider finishing it?
bren610 chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
What a great story! I love it! I so hope you find time to finish it. I think I know who one of the stalkers is and hope to find out soon.
deviates322 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh please please please come back and finish this story. I just love it and want to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
This is so good! It was worth reading even though after a few chapters I realized it was unfinished. I hope you come back to it someday. The pacing is nice,what you've done with the characters is great and I really, really want to find out what happens next!
mrsescape chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
Love your stories. Hope this one gets finished.