Reviews for Lemon Drop?
Volleyball17 chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Love this! Keep writing it please and thank you! I will for sure keep checking for updates! I love how you did this scene! If you do keep writing and this is just and idea do one or two chapters of Pansy becoming a death eater and then a chapter of the Hogsmeade Trip! Thanks for writing!
Sly-88 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
omg you have to continue this one

I haven't read one dransy fic that is good like yours in a while

so please continuee ;)
Minka55 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Great chapter again D
obscurci la lumiere chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I enjoy it thoroughly. Please continue. Your writing style is quick and to the point while being detailed. I like that :)
la-la-la-45 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I really like your story so far and I hope you continue it. You've captured Draco and Pansy's characters perfectly and I can't wait to see what happens in the future.
Penulis chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Heya,

Another great chapter. Things are definitely getting interesting with Dumbledore involved now. I would if he will manage to push back to ceremony in some other way? I get why he spoke to Pansy, but poor Snape... I always imagined Dumbledore would have put him in some pretty tricky situations over the years, great to see someone else agreed with me. I also loved you Golden Trio/Pansy & Draco interaction, hope we get to see more of those! Can't wait for the romance side of things to kick off, but I hope it isn't over the top, that never works out well. Happy writing, can't wait to read more soon!
Minka55 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010

Minka55 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Fantastic and brilliant! Can't wait for more D
Penulis chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Heya,

Another intruiging chapter. It was nice seeing some Dumbledore/Pansy interaction. We know that Dumbledore cared for all his students, so it's good to read something he most likely would have done.

Another great thing about this chapter, was that Pansy was portrayed really well. When it comes to any Dumbledore/Pansy interaction, a lot of other stories haver her in awe of Dumbledore, or sometimes being quite fond of him. I think your representation was for more accurate, she's a Slytherin, and has grown up being told to despise this man, so it makes sense she shows him no repsect.

Finally, I loved was how we were shown glimpses of how seriously Pansy is taking the the decision to become a death eater. It was something that was prominent in your first chapter two. It's nice to see a more serious and thoughtful Pansy.

Can't wait for your next chapter. Thanks again!
pinehead chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Hey ;)

The story looks interesting so far. I really like this sentence: "but all of their mustached faces matched Draco's smirk as he sat down, glancing at me." Kinda eerie, hearing it from the DE's side: ("You stand up for what is right and what you believe in.") Well written, especially the first few paragraphs. Looking forward to the next chapter :D
Penulis chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Heya,

Really enjoying this. A realistic Pansy and intruiging Draco, I always imagined he would be a completely different person around those he is close to. As for the Draco/Pansy relationship, I say ROMANCE! ROMANCE! ROMANCE! ROMANCE! ROMANCE! ROMANCE! ROMANCE! ROMANCE! *coughs* Ahem. I would prefer romance.

I hope we get some golden trio interaction too. That could be fun. Can't wait for an update.
Minks chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
Galindadore chapter 1 . 7/15/2010