Reviews for Love Comes Last
Julia chapter 24 . 8/13
I found this story yesterday and I just couldn't stop reading until the end. I cried several times while reading for all the suffering that Bella went through and finally conquered her love and formed a beautiful family. I love happy endings.
One of the only things in the story that I found a little nonsensical was Edward and Victoria's kiss. Why would he have a date with her at a restaurant and be kissing her on the mouth? If she is married and her husband was returning from a trip, I don't understand her attitude either. Edward also tells Bella that he and Victoria spent many nights working together and things just happened that he hadn't planned on. Why would he say that to Bella? That felt kind of strange to me, like an admission of guilt. Edward also says that he let Bella and Alice think he was cheating on her so they would have a reason to end the marriage. How would he know that Alice and Bella would be walking into that restaurant anyway?
How Carlisle was an idiot father to Edward. I even thought for a moment that when he so easily accepted Bella to marry Edward that he would change his rude attitudes or that he realized that Bella already loved Edward and saw the possibility of Edward loving Bella in the future and being happy. Deep down, I wish Carlisle would regret being so demanding with Edward and ask for forgiveness. It's so sad when parents and children don't get along.
It was also lovely that Edward and Bella were able to have multiple children and see their little girl Carlie get married.
it's simply me n you chapter 21 . 7/15
Such a great chapter. Glad she’s awake and recovering
I just reread this. It's wonderful as always. Thank you for sharing your talents.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2022
It's a door jamb, not a jam.
mariadisales chapter 17 . 7/28/2022
I must say that I love this story. I love that it's based on several years and not a few months. I feel like there was a lack of drama but that's just why I love everything being intense and heartbreaking. In the same way, I see that this was written several years ago and well, I am 20 years old and the fic's from 10 years ago are always better than the current ones. so thanks for sharing
Florfleur chapter 23 . 7/23/2022
Hola... voy a escribir en español porque es mi idioma y porque tenemos la suerte de contar con traductores impecables hoy en día. Me resulta una locura estar leyendo esto 10 años después y disfrutar de la posibilidad de leerte gracias a este mundo virtual que nos conecta entre distancias tan grandes. No se que será de tu vida, que habrá pasado todos estos años... pero te abrazo y te deseo lo mejor. Todo mi cariño, Florencia.
MissWM chapter 24 . 3/12/2022
I liked this. And please don't take it the wrong way but bella was a doormat and edward a selfish, little prick. And Carlisle? Insane. Seriously. I still can't believe it all. And even if Edward "only had an innocent kiss with victoria", that was cheating and - tbh- the story has no sense at all. I don't know how they could mend it all so fast. But yeah I'm glad it all worked out at the end.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2022
Wow I guess at least she thought of her parents on her graduation. Still don't believe she is this ok with not having anyone. Edward crying about his life at least he parents are alive. His dad is an ass not Carlisle must care more about Edward than Charlie cared about Bella again I wonder if Charlie even though about Bella before he died. I that someone should of went to jail
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2022
Did Charlie even love Bella it seems he never spent any time with her. Did he even think of Bella when he was dieing or did he not care that he left Bella with no one. Bella should be angry you expect us to believe that Bella is not angry or up set that her dad died bullshit I don't believe she is this calm and fine about her dad's death. She would be angry at him and the person who shot him regardless of the cercumstane.
Zveka chapter 24 . 11/2/2021
good story even if i found Esme as mom inexistant, and Alice annoying as usual
Carlisle was terrible
Lisa chapter 24 . 7/9/2021
Thank you very much for sharing your story and I love it.
Lisa chapter 23 . 7/9/2021
Lovely chapter and I'm happy for Edward and his family.
Lisa chapter 22 . 7/7/2021
Sorry to hear about of your Mother and your boyfriend.
Lisa chapter 21 . 7/7/2021
Thank goodness they ok and really good chapter.
Lisa chapter 20 . 7/7/2021
I'm excited for them, they having a baby and I love dog.
1,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »