Reviews for Love Comes Last
Scattycow chapter 5 . 12/10/2020
Why would Carlisle worry about a wife of Edward getting ahold of his company and life’s work, then sell it to someone who will also destroy his life’s work? This makes no sense.
Elle Whitecap chapter 24 . 10/1/2020
What a shame they lost 5 years because they were both too stubborn. Good story though, I really enjoyed it.
CharlotteCrandal chapter 9 . 8/5/2020
This is truly an original story, and I am loving it. Your writing style is easy to follow. I love it when the grammar and spelling are correct. The words you write are smooth and yet I feel the emotions in everyone. I'm looking forward to the wedding, but am aware of the suspense at the beginning of the story. I'm straining not to jump forward to make sure they make it past the five year mark. Thank you for it all!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2020
Have the lace swept for bugs.
lazyncrazy chapter 24 . 7/17/2020
Thank you so much for the wonderful and heart warming experience.
lazyncrazy chapter 22 . 7/17/2020
I just know you are at a better place now, please take care of yourself.
lazyncrazy chapter 21 . 7/17/2020
It was good the brothers bonded over.
lazyncrazy chapter 19 . 7/17/2020
How is so rich, and so off the in the country won't they be lonely. Just a passing thought.
lazyncrazy chapter 17 . 7/16/2020
Finally,!
lazyncrazy chapter 16 . 7/16/2020
The next as well, again it amazes me how Edward can't see the love everyone says Bella oozes for him
lazyncrazy chapter 15 . 7/16/2020
A perfect reason for divorce,! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
lazyncrazy chapter 14 . 7/16/2020
Huufff... Feels good to see the end of this chapter, but I guess it's necessary and as alice says Bella needs to stop covering for Edward.
lazyncrazy chapter 13 . 7/16/2020
Just the description of the wedding had me all dizzy..
lazyncrazy chapter 12 . 7/16/2020
Just promise to always be my friend and be there in my life- do we not have all these instances in our life.
lazyncrazy chapter 11 . 7/16/2020
Did I say I understand Carlisle, I take it back.
I don't anymore.