Reviews for Love Comes Last
Guest chapter 16 . 4/6/2018
Edward can die! No hugs for him I can’t believe this story is HEA like really. Edward needs to be hung by his dick and left there
zozotheterrible chapter 24 . 3/10/2018
Thank you for such an awesome story. I loved every moment of it.
Flora Mile chapter 24 . 1/22/2018
This story is amazing... you have outdone yourself!

Thank you!
alice'sbella chapter 24 . 1/17/2018
Awwww, love it!
rjh1960 chapter 22 . 1/2/2018
Just found this great story. I have been reading (addicted) to ff for years. I don't know why it took me so long to find.
I am so sad, just having read your authors note. I realize it was written a long time ago and I hesitate to send this to you not wanting to bring up bad memories. Hopefully all is going well with your life now. I've been around a long time and have discovered what does not kill us makes us stronger. And, there is a reason for everything. Not sure if your still checking reviews so I will PM this to you as well.
shehazi chapter 22 . 11/15/2017
I'm so sorry for your loss. May love and comfort be sent your way. Thanks for sharing your writing. Bless.
MysterySan chapter 24 . 6/27/2017
It's truly a remarkable story. I had read this story before and recently stumbled across it again. I am glad that I decided to read it again because the parts I may have forgotten were refreshed. I also wanted to leave a review as I may not have done it last time. Thank you for sharing this story with us and not giving up even after suffering so much in your RL.
jk chapter 4 . 4/3/2017
lol Carlisle isn't evil he just wants Edward to be with a real woman instead of a hoe...come on...Edwards fucking TANYA! The boy has NO taste and apparently no fear of stds
twiclare chapter 24 . 2/11/2017
What lovely, fulfilled, lives they have. Loved the story, thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 22 . 2/11/2017
I know you posted the note about your boyfriend a long time ago but, I'm so sorry for your loss.
twiclare chapter 21 . 2/11/2017
I knew as soon as Edward wasn't going with her that something was going to happen!
twiclare chapter 19 . 2/11/2017
Sounds like a perfect home!
twiclare chapter 17 . 2/11/2017
Good advice from Jenks!
twiclare chapter 15 . 2/11/2017
What awful timing, she's going to blame herself regardless of what anyone says!
twiclare chapter 14 . 2/11/2017
Oh dear, he's being rather cruel.
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »