Reviews for Love Comes Last
Shayxoxo chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
great chapter!
vampiregurl chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
i love this story. sooo good. i'm addicted to it. i admire bella for her courage and willingness to marry edward. she knows what she's gotten into. if i were her i don't think i have the guts.
sweetowl173 chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
great story :D can't wait for the next update
kammiya chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
loved ittttttttttttttttttttt
deletedaccount0087 chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
Can I just say that I've fallen in love with this story! It is absolutely amazing! I'm a little sad that I don't have more to read though! You'll have to update soon! :) Great job! I've never read a story quite like this one before. I like the unique plot and the characters are very interesting. I like how you've taken certain liberties with them and have made them your own. It is a great story and I cannot wait to read more! :)
vampiregurl chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
gosh i feel like hitting carlisle too. ungrateful selfish cruel son of a bitch! how could he do that? after all it was edward's idea in the first place. granted he build the company but if it wasn't for edward he wouldn't be who he is now. he changed so much. he was even willing to sell the company to someone else just to prove his point. he really is psycho.
vampiregurl chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
wow she's still willing to marry him? i thought she wasn't serious about the offer. the family is a bit messed up. gosh carlisle is such a dick. how can he do that?
wheather79 chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
Oh, this story is breaking my heart! Can't wait for the next chapter...
Scarlett71177 chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
I'm so intrigued! You're doing a great job creating an interesting story- keep up the great work!
vampiregurl chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
gosh will carlisle ever stop? give edward a break. as long as whatever he did doesn't affect his work, he shouldn't care what edward does outside of work.
vampiregurl chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
she has sacrificed and put her life on hold for him? is it even worth it? i'm amazed. love does that for you when your in love? hehe
sujari6 chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
For an intelligent man Edward is so dense. Update soon please.
OTP Writer at Heart chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
I love this story! So much! Please update soon!3
Scarlett71177 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
This was my favorite chapter so far. I love that fact that your E/B talk. Even if they are still holding back secrets of their own.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
Scarlett71177 chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Grr, I didn't get the alert for this chapter.

I really love that Bella got to be a 'hero' in this chapter. Not only am I glad Bella rescued Edward, but that he's man enough to admit it. ;-)

Great update!