Reviews for Love Comes Last
mommyof3boys chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Great chapter. Update soon please
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
this sounds like it will be an amazing story thank you for sharing look forward to reading it all
OTP Writer at Heart chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
I really love this story, like it's amazing! Please update soon!
sujari6 chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Wonder if Edward plans to continue his relationship with Tanya? Or start one with anyone soon please.
OTP Writer at Heart chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
this is really good, this story is awesome, I really hope that he's falling for Bella...I really really hope so, sometimes I think he is, sometimes I think not...I hope he is, and I really hope you update soon
ScrapNSign chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Great chapter! I like the idea of them having the house to themselves, and hopefully Tanya is just a good friend. Please update soon!
sujari6 chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
I don't think Bella's thought this through. I look forward to your next update to see where this is going.
Scarlett71177 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Poor Edward. I'm really intrigued to see the 'negotiations' of E/B getting together- even if it's just all business.

Keep up the great work!
Scarlett71177 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Poor Bella. I feel bad for her that she'd offer herself up in a relationship because she has genuine affection for Edward and continue to let him mess around. :-(

Nice emotions and tension between the characters.
Scarlett71177 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Great tension and build up! Edward heas some unbeatable expectations to live up to- you've gotta feel for him.

Nice job!
Scarlett71177 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Great job! I think this is a really great start to a fic with an interesting premise. You're building up some great characterizations, and I can't wait to read more!

~Amy~
jane1292 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Oh God, why o why do cliffhangers exist, im anxious to read next chapter, and i really hope that you can update every wednesdey.
sujari6 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Edward and Bella have a good relationship but he is blinded by the fact that she is younger than him. I look forward to your next update.
Lulu M chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Veerrrryyy interesting! Of course you would leave us hanging with the first chapter lol. Can't wait to see how you play this all out
ScrapNSign chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter...drunk times ans uncensored words are the best! Can't wait for more!
1,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 Next »