Reviews for Love Comes Last
jane1292 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Oh God, why o why do cliffhangers exist, im anxious to read next chapter, and i really hope that you can update every wednesdey.
sujari6 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Edward and Bella have a good relationship but he is blinded by the fact that she is younger than him. I look forward to your next update.
Lulu M chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Veerrrryyy interesting! Of course you would leave us hanging with the first chapter lol. Can't wait to see how you play this all out
ScrapNSign chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter...drunk times ans uncensored words are the best! Can't wait for more!
justwanttoread chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
The suspense is killing me - I love this! Awesome job and great story line - very different from everything else I have read and that I am reading - LOVE IT!
sujari6 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Bella's obviously not thinking clearly. Offering to marry him and let him live his own life is something she will regret. Please update soon.
InfiniteHiatus chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
This is such an interesting story! I really like how you developed Carlisle's character. He may not be the perfect good-natured guy we're used to, but he's not completely evil, either. He's really controlling and pushy. I would hope that sometime before he dies, he tries to make ammends with Edward, but by the looks of the prologue, I don't think that's going to happen. Update soon :)
EnidBarb chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
can't wait to see more
sujari6 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Great story. Please update soon.
justwanttoread chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
I am really enjoying this story - I hate that Carlisle is an ass but the premise of this story is really good - I can't wait to see what happens next - Keep it going!
Sam1Am chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I'm so proud! Congrats on posting this chapter! It's even better the second time around!
1,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109