Reviews for Love Comes Last
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
I guess Edward has reached his frustration limit and will do the unthinkable. Marry Bella to save his dream and get
what he wants from his father the only way he sees he can.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
What is Carlisle thinking? I get that he doesn't have faith in his son's personal life, but really? Just protect his
business as he sees fit and let Edward deal with his life good or bad.
twicrazreader chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Poor Bella she gonna get hurt.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
First, why were no parents there for Alice as she went off to Prom? You would think that Esme would have made
it home for a momentous 's up with Esme? Alice is supposed to be daddy's little girl and he doesn't even see her off for Prom? But Edward makes it his business to be there, and Bella puts up with the day of girlie girl hell for her too. But no parents?
Next, to Edward fearing his father would indeed sell him out of the business that Edward in fact spear headed and
worked hard for regardless of the good intentions Edward has for the business... I get that Carlisle is being overly
controlling but Edward is a big boy now and really, to even consider bowing down to him for the sake of Edward's
goal to help people is extreme. Edward could always find a way to help people. But I get it, it's this story's conflict
after all and obviously it's working to work me up this way.
And Edward giving Bella those drinks to somehow give her some fun on Prom night was sweet, if not very
responsible for an adult physician. j/s
I think Bella's offer and idea to stand in as a make believe wife was selfless but oh so wrong. She's got her own
life to figure out and should not sacrifice herself or lower herself to offer her services so that the Cullen clan could
gain their own dreams. She's just a teen after all, she's is no way ready to make those life decisions.
Yeah, this story owns me. lol
twicrazreader chapter 2 . 2/24/2014 have totally hooked me on two chapters!
I will be up late reading this!
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I received your fic via Ms. swan's bookstore.
I am so intrigued!
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
I like the idea that Bella, having had her own share of loss and now no parents, is witness to a seemingly whole
and upstanding family. Yet we see that Edward is getting the brunt of Carlisle's dysfunctional side which in turn
is creating dysfunction in the whole family. And she, Bella is the most "normal" of the bunch it would seem. I wonder
why Esme hasn't lashed out at Carlisle's mistreatment of his son, because it surely looks to be a form of abuse that
Edward has had to endure. I say, tell Carlisle where he can shove his almighty company.
I bet Bella is going to try and "save" this family, and specifically Edward.
missie33 chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
missie33 chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
Awwwww yay
missie33 chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
Loved hearing from Edward wish we did more but at least we know he's loved her for awhile...
missie33 chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
missie33 chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
He's an ass I honestly didn't think he'd cheat in her...I hope she leaves him for awhile at least...let him realize he does love her!
missie33 chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
:(' are soooo blind!
missie33 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
He's being so selfish I mean seriously Edward you take Bella out for an awesome night and then go screw Tanya ewwwwwww
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is such a good first chapter. I could feel Bella's terror at the thought of losing someone she probably feels
never wanted her anyway. I wonder so many things and can't wait to read more.
Bravo, great hook.