Reviews for Love Comes Last
ksw3 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Your Edward is sweet. I thought he was just a jerk at first. Glad we are getting to know him better.
ksw3 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Carlisle wants to control everyone in his life. How crazy is that? I like the angst and drama your creating here.
ksw3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I found your story on a Twilght FB group. Enjoyed the first chapter and your writing. Thank you for sharing with us.
EmmaHope070115 chapter 24 . 3/1/2014
Love this story, really great write it's great
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
I thought Bella would have thought that house was too big and pretentious for her to raise a family in. But she
surprises me all the time. I guess you don't say no to a mansion that has everything you could ever want and then
some in a home. I love the idea that Edward "bought her a house" nice gift.
Knit Bug chapter 24 . 2/27/2014
I'm so sorry for the loss of your loved ones.

I want to thank you for leaving this wonderful story up. I'm sorry it took me so long to even know it existed. I really enjoyed this story. So great. The ending was perfect.

Thank you for sharing your words. Such a beautiful story.

Knit
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
You did not disappoint, just like Edward. He gave her a perfect FIRST. Worth waiting five years for. Now he's
got a lot of making up to do for lost time. j/s
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
Yay. Edward has redeemed himself. A REAL everything now.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
I hated how Edward can be so loving toward Bella, he seems to of course be confused what with this ridiculous
arrangement but he like I said, on one hand had been so careful not to hurt Bella given the arrangement but he
caved and just went with his man bits out in the open at that. He's an idiot for chancing this at this late stage. All
Bella's sacrifice could have gone down the tubes. I'm so mad a him. (oh I get that Bella is also an idiot but she's
doing it out of misguided love. Not greed or revenge like Edward is toward his dad.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
That was a beautiful wedding. Bella got to experience what it would have truly felt like to have been united
into a loving union. It felt so real. Edward must truly just appreciate how good Bella is to him to have given her
all she deserved of this day. Yet just when I thought he was falling for her too, he goes and whispers he hopes
it's enough. I can't figure Edward out.
twicrazreader chapter 24 . 2/26/2014
This is one of the best fic I have ever read!
I am so sorry for your two lost in your life, but thank you for sharing this with us.
twicrazreader chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
You had me in tears for this one!
twicrazreader chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
Going see the house!
twicrazreader chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
It was five years worth of perfect!
twicrazreader chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
What a great guy!
This is a great fic!
I will rec it on Twitter. Do you use Twitter?
1,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »