Reviews for Love Comes Last
dazzleglo chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
He is so evil.
dazzleglo chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Carlisle is a bastard. Love drunk Bella.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Like this story already.
jk chapter 18 . 5/20/2015
I don't think this is how it should have went. They should have got down to it and Edwards teeny tiny and bad in the sack...oh that would have been fuckin awesome! I HATE man whores and I haven't wanted Edward with bella since I found out in the first several chapters what he is...the whole new woman every night *like that would really happen in forks anyway but whatever* then you use people from twilight...Irina but change how she looks and then Tanya...ewwwwww anyway
jk chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
honorable my ass! hes such a huge piece of shit, he'll fuck everyone but bella...fucking douche bag...I HATE THAT BELLA STILL WANTS HIM! HATE IT
jk chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
lets all cry for poor Edward he just wants to help people and be a whore...that's it
how can bella still like him? if shes known him a year and hes with a different girl almost ever night...that like what hundreds of girls! in just a year..do yu know how fucking gross that is?
snoopylover60 chapter 23 . 5/3/2015
I really liked this story.

I am glad that Edward was not as big of a a-hole as I was afraid he was going to be :)

I followed if from a Facebook rec Cheatwards Spot.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
The hype did not live up to the hype 5 years so Edward to stick it in and 3 mins later it's over poor Bella and 5 years of no sex really after he had sex every day with a lot of women I just don't believe it that story line is so lame I just don't believe how disappointing for the characters and the readers I feel like not finishing the story and just stoping here in the most disappointing SEX EVER!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
Cue Bella keeping herself true to him 'til he comes to his senses, all the while fucking his 'brilliant researcher' cos that's really fair!
He always gets to have his fun while she is far too much in love with him to want anyone else.
So all the time he has been 'collapsing at his office', he's actually been 'collapsing on Victoria'?
Really tells us how he feels about Bella, doesn't it.
wardlyman chapter 18 . 3/14/2015
Despite Edward transgressions if Bella had been like him and did what he did during the marriage, I think they would have divorced. Could they have eventually comeback together? Maybe but doubtly as Bella loses all the things that made Edward love her. But when I read reviews, I don't think others see that. I know people, women specifically, don't like a Bella who they believe was made for edward, but if she had been changed, I don't think they would have been together.
EAMC1992 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
this is my second time reading your story and i absotively posilutely love it
Guest chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
She'd be farther along than 32 weeks unless she found it 2 weeks before she was pregnant...
gracieblu chapter 24 . 11/6/2014
Just finished this wonderful story. I stumbled upon it quite by accident and could not stop reading until I finished it. It was heartfelt and beautifully written. I found myself caught up in the story and the struggle they had to come to grips with a love they could not deny. Thank you for this story. It has become one of my top ten favorite stories of all time.
debslmac chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
Loved this story:)
sami69 chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
Wow what an heartfelt story. Such emotion was pouring out of the pages. Thank you for your wonderful written work
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »